BY NOVARTIS

Daily Eyelid Care Contains 30 Pre-moistened Pads. Gentle Convenient Soothing Hypoallergenic Convenient, Easy-to-use Pre-moistened Pads Eye-Scrub is ideal for active lifestyles. Travel Office Purse Briefcase Patented Microbubble Formulation Eye-Scrub s patented formulation creates a unique microbubble lather that s perfect for eye makeup removal or daily eyelid hygiene. Eye-Scrub is a product of Novartis Ophthalmics, one of the most trusted names in eye care. Individually Wrapped Non-irritating Hypoallergenic pH Balanced Ideal for Travel Perfect for Daily Eyelid Hygiene Recommended by Ophthalmologists Questions? Call For more information visit our website at eyescrub.com   see more...

• Falem mas sibre cleansing??1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive eyes. Have any of you had problems using th...7 Answers
  • How much does this cost? Where do you buy it?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL
I use these when i feel my eye lips feel like they are sore from crying or if there could be an infection beginning. I use one for each eye and if my eye doesn't calm down, then I rescrub after an hour. Usually it is cleaned after that.
Ashley M.
Cathedral City, CA
This product is fantastic! It is helpful when taking of your makeup. I bought this at target about a month ago and I loved it. It is very affordable and effective. I would recommend other to buy this product.
Aarely L.
houston, tx
I once got an infection because of makeup that was inside of my eye lid so the doctor prescribed this and it was incredible clean and sanitizes the area perfectly.
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
Great product and they work very well. I like these because there isn't as much waste as compared to other products that are promoting the same results.
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very helpful when I need to take of my makeup and also very smooth it leaves my skin very awsime
Megan H.
Tracy City, TN
I've had these for probably 4-5 years. They work pretty well. And don't dry out very easily.
Lupe M.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg the best 💕💕👀 best ever to clean your eyes ! Never have left over makeup again 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😋
Anna H.
My fiance had had swollen bump develop on the top of his eyelid (stye) that was red and made it looked like he had been punched in the face. My mom recommended that he use these to clean his eye lids several times a day after she had also developed an infected bump on her eyelid and used these to successfully clear up the issue. He used one side of the pad for one eyelid, then used the other side of the pad for his other eyelid. The infection cleared up rapidly and was better in a matter of days. I think that's a good indication of how good these are at cleaning your skin.
N. Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a great product! Takes make up off and it helps get get rid of dry skin on your eyes.. my eyes look so much healtheir. Less darker spot under my eyes also !!!!! two thumbs up
Luciana W.
I have blepharitis that developed after lasik and use this to clean my eyes. It really helps keep everything clean so I don't get bumps or sparse lashes. I wish I didn't have to use it, but I'm glad it's available.
Alma S.
Wilmington, IL
I have very sensitive eyes. Have any of you had problems using this product?
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does this cost? Where do you buy it?
Aline C.
Santana
Falem mas sibre cleansing??