by Novartis Consumer Health

Theraflu day time severe cold & cough provides powerful relief of daytime nasal congestion, sore throat, cough and headache

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Novartis Consumer Health Theraflu Berry & Green Tea Daytime Severe Cold & Cough Pain!
Springtown, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
THERAFLU® Daytime Severe Cold & Cough helped alleviate my headache and cold symptoms (runny nose & sore throat). It also helped my husband to breath better. I liked that it didn't make me drowsy (daytime formula). However, I would've preferred this formula in a gel cap or pill form. The flavor was terrible to me and my husband. The mix of menthol with green tea and berry was just not my favorite combination. I think it affected the effectiveness of the medicine as it took a while for me to drink it due to this issue. It also made me slightly queasy once I finally finished the drink. I will keep it on hand, and the packaging is convenient for travel, but this is going to be a back up medication for me. I am glad Viewpoints let us try it.
Sunset, TX
Novartis Consumer Health Theraflu Berry & Green Tea Daytime Severe Cold & Cough Pain uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to product when I am under the weather. I have found this to be the best solution for most of my ailments. Usually I only need to use it a couple times in combination with rest before I start feeling a lot better. There is no good alternative to the name brand of this!!
Hialeah, FL
Novartis Consumer Health Theraflu Berry & Green Tea Daytime Severe Cold & Cough Pain uploaded by Daislyn R.
I tried it hot, but I did not like it it was so sour and it would not blend ni even tried it cold and it was too bitter. It did not give me any relief , but I gave the rest to a family friend and they said it did soothe their throat a bit
Jonesboro , GA
Theraflu Severe Cold & Cough Berry flavor is my go to when I get a cold. The berry flavor makes it so good, you barely know your taking medicine. It's like drinking hot tea. It calms down coughing, headaches and sore throat.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is amazing. Makes your cold achy body feel so warm inside. When you drink this you're white to get a good rest.