Novartis Consumer Health MAALOX Advanced Maximum Strength Antacid Antigas 35 ct. Chewable Tablets, Assorted Fruit Flavor

BY NOVARTIS CONSUMER HEALTH

Maalox Liquid Cooling Mint Original relives Heartburn fast relief of Heartburn and acid indigestion. see more...

Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This works and works well for stomach upsets. I don't mind the flavor terribly, but it's not all that great. It's a minty kind of flavor and I find it kind of cloying. Normally I enjoy mint but there's just something about this and mint that I really don't like very much. As a product though it works fantastically well!
Gaby G.
I have frequent heartburn after I eat certain foods and I always have this at home in case I start feeling worse. Works really good and fast.
Soroya W.
Dover, DE
I love this after a weekend of drinking and bad eating I ise this on a Sunday afternoon to get everything working right for the work week.
Alyssa R.
Lexington, KY
I really love the effectiveness of this product. I don't enjoy the fact that I have to drink it, but it does work and that's what matters!!
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Works nicely for upset stomachs. I wish there were better flavors though, perhaps berry or something, I am not a fan of mint flavors.
Rachel M.
I love maalox. Unfortunately I have a hard time finding it in stores. I have reflux and stomach aches and this product always works.
Brittany L.
Denver, CO
When I'm having a bad stomach ache this product always helps to take care of my symptoms. However i think it tastes worse than tums
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Es uno de los productos que yo necesito mucho para la acidez además las tabletas no son difíciles de tragar y el sabor desagradable
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is very good for when you are constipated a little goes a long way if u use too much you will be in the toilet all day
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
Maalox antacid tablets really do the job, but the taste is so bad, I prefer the tablets vs the liquid definitive.
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Algún otro propósito aparte de lo que describe la botella?