BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOriflame
NovAge Ecollagen Set - Complete Skincare Routine !!!

NovAge Ecollagen Set - Complete Skincare Routine !!!

by Oriflame

Redefine the lines that age you with the NovAge Ecollagen Skin Care Set, our advanced-performing routine to smoothe out wrinkles and revitalise the appearance of your skin. Powered by patented Tri-Peptide Technology and Solanaceae Plant Stem Cell extract, NovAge Ecollagen boosts collagen synthesis and helps to protect the integrity of the extracellular matrix, plumping wrinkles from within for dramatic results. CORRECTS WRINKLES BY UP TO 33%† - CLINICALLY PROVEN. The NovAge Ecollagen Skin Care Set of six products is designed to follow the Oriflame Youth Enhancing Skin Care Routine. The products are designed to work in harmony to deliver the very best results. AT LEAST 7x BETTER RESULTS WHEN YOU FOLLOW THE ORIFLAME YOUTH ENHANCING SKIN CARE ROUTINE - CLINICALLY PROVEN†1 Set contains: NovAge Refining Foaming Gel Cleanser NovAge Skin Renewing Toner NovAge Ecollagen Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream NovAge Ecollagen Wrinkle Smoothing Serum NovAge Ecollagen Wrinkle Smoothing Day Cream SPF 15 NovAge Ecollagen Wrinkle Smoothing Night Cream † Clinically tested on 31 women over 12 weeks †1 Clinically tested result of following the Oriflame Youth Enhancing Skin Care Routine using the NovAge Ecollagen Skin Care Set, compared with cleanser and day cream alone. NOTE: Users of multiple products may find it takes time for the skin to adjust to an intense skin care regime. If so, we recommend introducing products gradually.

Advanced-performing routine to smoothe out wrinkles and revitalise the appearance of your skin.; Helps to protect the integrity of the extracellular matrix, plumping wrinkles from within; Corrects wrinkles by up to 33% in 12 Weeks; Recommended Age 30+

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NovAge Ecollagen Set - Complete Skincare Routine !!!!
Gabriela R.
N Hollywood, CA
I have been using the brand for more than 3 years, at the beginning it was a detoxification process, I had little bumps on my face but the truth is, my face looks brighter and I look younger.
Ana S.
NovAge Ecollagen Set - Complete Skincare Routine !!! uploaded by Ana S.
NovAge Ecollagen Set - Complete Skincare Routine !!! uploaded by Ana S.
These products have high price. Packaging is nice, but nothing special. I think that there are many products that have lower price and they do a better job. They are not too bad, but there are better ones with a lower price.
Tania G.
Blaj
I have the one for oily skin and it works really good for me. It has a very good price and I really recommend it.

Looking for your answer?