Novaform Sleep Deep Gel Memory Foam Pillow Queen 18x28"

Novaform Sleep Deep Gel Memory Foam Pillow Queen 18x28"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Novaform Sleep Deep Gel Memory Foam Pillow Queen 18x28"!
How would you rate this product?
Markham, ON
Novaform Sleep Deep Gel Memory Foam Pillow Queen 18x28" uploaded by Marie E.
Decided to buy this memory foam pillow because I was waking up with a lot of headaches and stiff necks. I thought maybe it had to do with my pillow (took me a long time to come to terms with this because I LOVED the pillows I was using). I bought this and made the switch - headaches and neck pain frequency have definitely reduced. My only complaint is I wish it was thicker so it could sit higher. Most nights I sleep with my arm under the pillow to add height. Either way, I'm pretty happy with it and would recommend.

Looking for your answer?