BY NOVA

Get the perfect fit and features with The Zoom. Choose your seat height from 18", 20", 22", and 24" according to your height, from petite to tall.  Features include 8" wheels, an under seat pouch, a padded seat, our patented feather touch hand brakes, flip up back, and self threading height adjustment knobs. see more...

Buy on Target*
Alli M.
Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought one for my mother. It is extremely sturdy and the breaks lock down for extra safety. For the againg, stability and reducing fall risk is paramount. The added seat is perfect for resting when necessay. There is a compartment under the seat perfect size for a purse, cell phone, etc. It collapses easily and fits in the trunk of a car nicely. I found it at my local Costco. If you are considering a walker for yourself or loved one, this one will meet all your needs.
phoebe T.
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Very smart product to keep in the house. I have it in my home, my friends have it in their home, my parents have it in their home, mostly because I recommend to everyone! My mother was in an accident a while back and we had no way of getting her around- and so we got this. But you never know when an accident will happen, so it's smart to be prepared and have one in advance
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Geneva, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom owns one of these.. She loves hers because she uses it as a multi purpose item.. She will actually put any grocery bags she has on it, or anything else she may need to bring in the house from the car, and it helps her walk, it's also carrying her things for her.. These walkers are built very sturdy, and solid. They are great!!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Republic, MI
I have primary progressive multiple sclerosis. My husband bought me this when I was having s tough time. It works great and when walking gets to be too much you have that seat that also doubles as your purse etc storer. I think it's great
Brandy V.
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My grandma uses this and it helps her a lot to walk or stand up because she struggles without anything and this gives her force
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
My mom is currently using one of these she loves it. really strong. the wheels are really durable and long lasting.
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Crown City, OH
I have one of these and I love it! I was in an auto accident a few months ago and broke my back. This has been a lifesaver for me! Unfortunately, mine is wearing out and I need a new one. I would love to receive this and write a review! I would recommend it highly to anyone with walking issues, balance issues. And the elderly!
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
CHICAGO, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I heard this helps alot my brothher in laws mother has one of these and she cam travel better
PEGGY M.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
Bought one of these walkers with a seat for my mom and she loves it. When she gets tired she always has a place to sit down. It has storage under the seat so she has a place for her purse and anything else she wants to take with her like water or a book to read!
Kera E.
Kera E.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
My grandmother uses this walker and its helpful not only because it helps her get around but she also always has a place to sit and take a break.