Nova White Hair Auto Straightener Salon Designer Nhc-8810 Pink

Nova White Hair Auto Straightener Salon Designer Nhc-8810 Pink

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nova White Hair Auto Straightener Salon Designer Nhc-8810 Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Ruth Esther D.
MEDLEY, FL
Nova White Hair Auto Straightener Salon Designer Nhc-8810 Pink uploaded by Ruth Esther D.
I did not like this brush.πŸ˜’ I bought this brush to test how I love trying new things and it was very cheap. The first thing I will say is that the plate is made of aluminum and that material mistreats the hair a lot, especially the hair treated like mine, it does not measure the temperature, the cord becomes tangled, the hair is not shiny or soft or cute. πŸ™„ Sorry, but I don't recommend it. The only thing I like is that it is easy to use. I think that on virgin and afro hair maybe it could work a little better.

Looking for your answer?