Nova Vibe 6 Economy Rolling Walker With 6" Wheel

BY NOVA

The Vibe is Nova s latest addition to the largest rolling walker selection in the industry...and guaranteed to shake things up! The Vibe is the ideal walker for everyday use. Features: Feather Touch Locking Hand Brakes. 1.5" Thick Comfortable Padded Seat. Flip-up Removable Padded Back Rest. Folds Easily for Storage. 6" Wheels - Great for Indoor & Outdoor Use. see more...

Nova Vibe 6 Economy Rolling Walker With 6" Wheel
Review (1)
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I had a stroke at 37. It left me partially paralyzed. This was the walker I was given. I suppose if you live in the city, it could be ok, but I live in a rural area and all this walker does is make my life harder! Every time I travel for my sons games and these grass too tall or gravel, you can be assured I'm struggling to not fall and break my neck. Which is the opposite of what it's supposed to do! It's great in my home, where i have all lie floors, but otherwise it's more dangerous than not using it! Unfortunately I can walk without it. The brakes became loose after only a month. I tighten them constantly, yet they never work. And I have nuts and bolts I'm always replacing. The bar under the bag broke off about 2 months in. The wheels are useless unless on tile, smooth concrete, hardwood, ect. For what the company charged my insurance for this walker, I expected much better quality and life out of it. I can't wait till my new and improved trionic veloped is here!