Nova Scotia Fisherman Sea Salt Body Scrub - Kelp & Seabuckthorn - 5.

by Nova Scotia Fisherman

Nova Scotia Fisherman Sea Salt Body Scrub - Kelp & Seabuckthorn - 5.4 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nova Scotia Fisherman Sea Salt Body Scrub - Kelp & Seabuckthorn - 5.!
Best product leaves my skin Feeling So Soft. I use it every time I shower. My husband says it smells amazing.
Eczema
Owen Sound , ON
Nova Scotia Fisherman Sea Salt Body Scrub - Kelp & Seabuckthorn - 5. uploaded by Lynn D.
I love the scent of citrus sinensis. Feels great on the heels to remove the rough patches. Getting beach ready for soft feet. Put in the bath for an exfoliating soak. Canadian made. Certified Organic. Kelp and Seabuckthorn. Also, an all body gentle Scrub to remove dead skin cells for smoother skin. I am a repeat user of this all natural product.
Dryness