Nova Scotia Fisherman - Sea Kelp Lip Balm - 0.35 oz. uploaded by Chloe M.

BY NOVA SCOTIA FISHERMAN

Nova Scotia Fisherman - Sea Kelp Lip Balm - 0.35 oz. 9.9gNova Scotia Fisherman Sea Kelp Lip Balm is extreme lip care. Why bring yet another lip product into the world Nova Scotia Fisherman&39;slarger size creates better coverage for your lips sealing in moisture to protect against nature s ele see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah M.
Kansas City, MO
I love this lip balm over any I've ever tried! It's last a long time, helps with my lips cracking, I defiantly miss it when it's not with me! I tell so many people about this product, it's pricey, but well worth the cost.
Vanessa P.
Toronto, ON
Love this lipbalm! Does a great job keeping my lips moisturized. Love the scent. I find it hard to use because of the way you have to push it up from the bottom and then can't really easily get it back down to close it. If you apply too much, might give your lips a greenish hue.
Julya N.
Courtice, ON
I like how moisturizing this lip balm is. The fact that this is a natural product is also appealing to me. The only things I don’t like is the brown colour, it just looks kind of gross and the large size of the container, it’s hard to fit in my pant pocket. Otherwise it is a great product and leaves your lips hydrated and smooth.
Chloe M.
Halifax, NS
Hailing from the East of Canada, I was thrilled to find these products in my local drug store! Nova Scotia Fisherman products are fantastic- They are all natural, smell delicious (although are fragrance free) and part of the proceeds goes towards nature conservancy Canada! Saves my skin every winter.
Melissa R.
Montreal , QC
I absolutely love this lip balm! it is all natural so I don't have to worry about what chemicals I am putting on my lips. It is more pricey than regular balms but here is a ton of product for a lip balm, AND it is natural, hand made, and made in canada instead of china so I think it is worth it.. The product itself works wonderfully, my lips are protected from the harsh canadian winters with this balm. It sometimes get dry or hard but after rubbing it a few times it warms up and goes back to normal and to working amazingly. It didn't get a 5 star because I am not a fan of the packaging... the cap of the product is only held by a sticker and I unfortunately broke that sticker on all 3 of their lipbalms I own. (BUT I recently saw on their instagram that there is a new flavor coming (mint!) and it looked like they got new packaging!)
Manon R.
Casselman, ON
I love the Nova Scotia Fisherman Sea Kelp Lip Balm. I use it every night before going to bed, I wake up with nice soft lips (who wouldn't want that?) The only two negative points I have are the smell and the packaging.
At first I didn't like the smell but I guess I got used to it because I don't smell it anymore...
I wish it came in a traditional lip balm package (the ones you roll up). This one comes in a slightly bigger container you have to push the balm from the bottom and then push it back in to close the lid. I had first tried a sample received in my Topbox (Canadian beauty subscription box) which came in the traditional lip balm packaging. I LOVED it :)
Melissa S.
Like the rescue balm, it is a little difficult to get out. It is heat activated, so if run your finger over the lip balm you will be able to get some instead of 'digging'. If you're a coconut fan, you'll like this lip balm. I personally use the rescue balm as lip balm, so I even though i have the lip balm, it's not used as much as it could be
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
This is really nice when you don't want shiny lips. It helps moisturize and great to support a Canadian company. These products are especially enticing to men! My husband loves their lip balms! I buy it all the time for him!
Vee T.
It's one of the best lip balms for this cold winter...plus it is all natural!