Nova Scotia Fisherman - Rescue Balm - 1 oz. uploaded by Chloe M.

BY NOVA SCOTIA FISHERMAN

Nova Scotia Fisherman - Rescue Balm - 1 oz. Tin 28.4gNova Scotia Fisherman Rescue Balm with powerful Nova Scotia sea kelp is for your body hands feet cuts and bites and all of life&39;s rough patches. The largest organ of the human body our skin absorbs everything it comes into contact with - wa see more...

• Looking for an organic product? Please try these products...1 Answers
Julya N.
Courtice, ON
I use this all over my body when I have dry or scabbed patches of skin. This balm heals the skin quickly but doesn’t clog the skin. I have oily patches on my skin and I can still use this product in those areas. I have tried to replace this with s product that I can find in my local area but it is just not the same. I like that they are expanding the brand to different stores and hope they come to a store near me soon!
Chloe M.
Halifax, NS
Hailing from the East of Canada, I was thrilled to find these products in my local drug store! Nova Scotia Fisherman products are fantastic- They are all natural, smell delicious (although are fragrance free) and part of the proceeds goes towards nature conservancy Canada! Saves my skin every winter.
Melissa S.
By far the best body balm I have ever used. It has helped with dry & cracked hands in the winter try and chapped lips. It is an organic product that I would HIGHLY recommend!
octavia m.
caledonia, Ontario
Love the smell and mild tingling sensation of this balm. the only downside is you really need to press hard to get the product out
Melissa S.
Looking for an organic product? Please try these products and let me know what you think of them and what other products they would be compared to