BY NOVA SCOTIA FISHERMAN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Nova Scotia Fisherman - Apple Cider Soap - 4.8 oz. 136gNova Scotia Fisherman Apple Cider Soap with powerful Nova Scotia Sea Kelp is extreme skin care. This 100 natural hand poured soap is made from Olive Palm Coconut and Organic Castor oils using the time honored? Cold Process Method. Reduced see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Stop the presses! Wait a minute! Hold on a second!

I'm pretty sure most people haven't heard about this soap so let me tell you everything that I can.

I randomly came across this product while browsing Zehrs. It's a grocery store in southern Ontario. I picked it up and it smelled like heaven. When I got to use it in the shower I nearly fell out at my excitement. All dirt, grime and oils were washed off in seconds. I usually only get that effect if I use a washcloth or Clarisonic. I even used it on my face!!! I couldn't believe how clean my face was afterwards. Cleared up any pimples that were chilling on my face. It's hands down my favourite soap of all time!

This company is small and from the east coast in Canada. It is heartwarming to know that everyone works so hard to put out products that are well made. Nothing but rave reviews and I think you should head over to their site to check them out! Unless you live around Ontario and east of here, you can probably find in a health food store, Canadian Tire, random grocery stores and some Sobey's.