BY NOVA ORTHO-MED, INC.

NVM1100 Features: Folds like a junior walker Wider seat with built in seat pad ''Feather Touch'' hand braking system Weight capacity: 300 lbs Width between handles: 19'' Options: Available in several finishes Dimensions: Overall dimensions: 23'' W x 26'' D Overall dimensions folded: 33'' H x 24'' W x 8'' D Handle height: 30.5'' - 34.5'' Seat dimensions: 17'' x 12.5'' Seat height: 19'' Approximate patient height: 4'11'' - 5'5'' see more...

Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I work at a doctors office and I have a lot of patients who use the Nocva Ortho-Med walker. They are very sturdy and great for elderly who need to stop a rest when having to walk long ways or if they get dizzy or lightheaded they can stop and have a place to sit till they can get up and go again.
Doneisha F.
My mother uses one of these walkers. Come in handy for a shopping trip to pick up a few things by herself. She can put the items in the basket and when she gets tired and needs to take a break she'll sit. Great combination for a walker.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
My grandmother used this when going out for a long trip after her back surgery. Easy to use and walk with. It glides easily and can hold a good amount of weight. Really nice that they can sit down whenever they want.
Dusty G.
3095 west carmine road Avon Park, FL 33825
My grandma loves this. she gets tired fast when we shop so I like that it has a lil seat for her when she needs it. even has breaks for her when she is going down a slop
Christina O.
We gifted one of these to my husbands grandmother. she liked the fact that is had a bench and hand breaks. It really is much nicer than a generic walker.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Great product!!!! We got this for my mother in law and she loves it! Very easy to use and travel with!
Katie B.
Au gres, Mi
My grandmother love it. She always felt safe using this walker. I also love it because I new she felt safe. There's a lower baskets too put stuff in.
Brittany B.
Rochester, WA
A friend of mine uses this. She has a lot of bone issues & when it's hard to walk she can stop and take a break.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
So good for the elderly. The basket holds all their little pills and things they need!
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Had got this for my grandma an she likes it ! This basket IS very good for older people