BY NOVA

The GetGO Classic is a true classic with great features at a nice value. The GetGO Classic is equipped with 6" wheels, a large padded seat, and an under seat pouch. see more...

codie s.
Shawnee, KS
Got one of these for my grandma and she absolutely loves it.easy and very packable.
Coeli B.
Walkersville, MD
I am so happy that i am finally able to get around safely when my Lyme Disease flares up. I am still fairly young, but am crippled at times. With children i need to be able to walk. This has given me the opportunity to be the best mom i can be.
Rosie D.
Frederic, WI
My grandma loved using hers! She couldn't walk for a long time or sometimes she needed to sit down it was nice to have this around for her to sit at any moment
Christina A.
Marysville, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom uses this and I'm so glad it helps her be more steady on her feet and she can rest if need be on the seat.
But whatever you do don't let people try to push someone in it or them push them selfs I'm a CNA and have seen bad accidents people doing this.
Leah C.
We bought this for my great aunt and she loves it. Very easy to maneuver and she loves how she can sit and take a break. She can lock the wheels easily so it doesn't get away from her as she says. It's very light weight and easy for us to put into our car when we go places. I highly recommend the Nova Getgo Classic Rollator.
Ellen L.
Cleveland, OH
The best rolling walker out there on the market. Super functional. Couldn't recommend more highly ..
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for those that have limited mobility and need a way to perform ADL's and be independent. This is brilliant.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My great grandmother uses one of these. especially when she goes out to stores.
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
My father in law used one of these just before he passed away. I had to take him to his Dr's appointments and having this really helped to get him around.
Norma A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Works great ! Grandpa uses this and is really useful especially when we go out ! He loves using it !