Skin CareSun Carenov
UV Shield Ex Spf50 + Pa +++ 30g

by nov

NOV UV Shield Ex Spf50 + Pa +++ 30g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NOV UV Shield Ex Spf50 + Pa +++ 30g!
San Jose, CA
NOV UV Shield Ex Spf50 + Pa +++ 30g uploaded by Lydia D.
NOV UV Shield Ex Spf50 + Pa +++ 30g uploaded by Lydia D.
Purchased at: Amazon
WOW! This is a must buy for me every time a friend visits japan. This is my absolute favorite facial sunscreen. Made for sensitive skin, it also doubles as a facial primer, doesn’t clog your pores and leaves a matte finish so it’s great under makeup. It DOES have a white cast but if you’re a sunscreen junkie like me, that’s all good. I use this DAILY under makeup. In love with the entire NOV collection.
This sunscreen is my holy grail! I have acne prone skin, combination and therefore most of the sunscreens I used caused me to break out. The best thing about this sunscreen is it obviously that it doesn’t break me out and secondly it’s a physical sunscreen (which I personally prefer). It’s a little pricey but definitely is worth it!

Looking for your answer?