Nourishing Oil Cleanser, 4.1 oz. - Tata Harper uploaded by Christie B.Nourishing Oil Cleanser, 4.1 oz. - Tata Harper uploaded by Anne R.

BY TATA HARPER

Tata HarperNourishing Oil Cleanser, 4. 1 oz. DetailsThis gentle formula thoroughly cleanses skin with a silky blend of biocompatible oils and esters that dissolves makeup and daily impurities from pores while leaving skin's moisture barrier intact. This cleanser purifies while helping to nourish the skin with Beta Carotene, Vitamins A, C, E, Lycopene and Omega 3 and softening roughness for improved texture. Ideal for dry skin types, it leaves a refreshed, non-greasy feeling, and provides a perfect, smoothed surface for makeup application. Suitable for all skin types and dry-weather climates. Key Benefits: Thoroughly cleanses while providing vitamins and nutrients. Moisturizes skin and preserves natural hydration factor. Effectively removes makeup without stripping the skin. Ideal for dehydrated skin types and dry weather climates. Key Ingredients: Rosehip Seed Oil: Rich in vitamins C, A and Lycopene to nourish skin and prevent damage from environmental exposure. Argan Oil: Reduces dry, flaky skin for improved texture and appearance. Infuses skin with carotenes, protective squalenes, antioxidants and vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi Oil: The most concentrated source of Omega-3 in the world. Provides superior moisture and nourishment for a healthier, hydrated appearance. Application Experience: To Cleanse: Apply the Nourishing Oil Cleanser to a dry face. Lightly splash with warm water and massage into skin to cleanse. Rinse thoroughly. To Remove Makeup: Saturate a cotton pad and gently apply to whole face to remove makeup and lift impurities. Use daily. 4. 1 fl. oz. / 125 mL see more...

• Looking to shift into a more natural skincare regime, and Tata Ha...2 Answers
Eva K.
If you have read any of my beauty posts, you already know I adore practically everything in Tata Harper’s lineup. This all-natural oil cleanser is no exception. It dissolves dirt, pollution, makeup, and other icky impurities, plus so much more. It leaves skin baby soft, heals chapped lips, and keeps your moisture barrier intact. In summary? It is effective, gentle, and smells divine. I love the packaging too: it comes in the prettiest bottle and has a handy pump dispenser. For a great double cleanse, start with this (massage it onto dry skin – you can even apply it to your lips and eyelids – and rinse with warm water) and follow up with Tata Harper’s Regenerating Cleanser. This Nourishing Oil Cleanser is a new fave and worthy of my “Cleanser Hall of Fame.” I know I’m a total Tata fangirl, but this stuff is just so good!
Kaitlyn B.
Burlington
I’ve tried other oil cleansers and I love them, but this one feels like it puts a layer of film over my face. It doesn’t really remove makeup and I have it get it off by scrubbing really hard - you could almost take your nails and scrape it off. Not sure why it’s not working for me. :(
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
The very high price point for this product always has me looking for a dupe,however I never find one! It’s high quality nourishing ingredients soothe and hydrate my skin in the winter and I have confidence knowing there are no drying alcohols or fillers in this mostly organic oil.
Debbie H.
08754
The Tata Harper Nourishing Oil Cleanser is the first thing I use every night to wash my face. I use this as a makeup remover including waterproof mascara. After cleansing and removing I follow up with the Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser. The Cleansing Oil keeps my skin from getting dryed out from many makeup removers and oil cleansers are a great way to keep your skin soft and smooth. I highly recommend this product.
Alley R.
I adore this cleansing oil. I commend Tata on staying natural while still offering affective products. I do have to use a bit more of this cleansing oil but it doesn’t burn any all nor leave a slimy residue!
Shen B.
Holy grail cleanser (not makeup remover). Skin glows, is soft to touch after use. Smells herbal and heavenly. Highly recommend. I use is all year round (only night time during Summers)
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
First off, the packaging is stunning, so luxurious! Second, I love nourishing products for my dry skin so I was running for this! This is a wonderful oil cleanser, that leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized without leaving an oily residue feeling behind. It also removed makeup fairly well too. Overtime, I felt as if my fine lines were less visible and the texture of my skin improved.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
I love this oil to use as a cleanser but not for makeup removal. In fact, I completely hated it when I tried to remove make up with it. It leaves a film over your skin and you’re forced to rub it off. However, if you just use it as a wash on a makeup less face, it leaves your skin incredibly soft.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Nourishing Oil Cleanser, 4.1 oz. - Tata Harper is an excellent cleanser for my type of sensitive skin. Is gentle, and makes my face clean and soft . I buy this at I highly recommended to all girl ECO friendly and with sensitive skin. Is perfect!
Emily H.
This smells divine and feels great on the skin! Was very gentle and moisturizing. If you have dry, sensitive skin then you need to try this! Pair with a second cleanser to get optimal results. The price is a little steep, but I'm willing to pay for excellent quality.
Ash A.
Calgary, AB
Looking to shift into a more natural skincare regime, and Tata Harper was recommended. I have combination skin, but am looking to have a dewy/plump finish. Would you recommend this?