Nourishing Oil Cleanser, 4.1 oz. - Tata Harper uploaded by Anne R.Nourishing Oil Cleanser, 4.1 oz. - Tata Harper uploaded by Christie B.

BY TATA HARPER

Tata HarperNourishing Oil Cleanser, 4. 1 oz. DetailsThis gentle formula thoroughly cleanses skin with a silky blend of biocompatible oils and esters that dissolves makeup and daily impurities from pores while leaving skin's moisture barrier intact. This cleanser purifies while helping to nourish the skin with Beta Carotene, Vitamins A, C, E, Lycopene and Omega 3 and softening roughness for improved texture. Ideal for dry skin types, it leaves a refreshed, non-greasy feeling, and provides a perfect, smoothed surface for makeup application. Suitable for all skin types and dry-weather climates. Key Benefits: Thoroughly cleanses while providing vitamins and nutrients. Moisturizes skin and preserves natural hydration factor. Effectively removes makeup without stripping the skin. Ideal for dehydrated skin types and dry weather climates. Key Ingredients: Rosehip Seed Oil: Rich in vitamins C, A and Lycopene to nourish skin and prevent damage from environmental exposure. Argan Oil: Reduces dry, flaky skin for improved texture and appearance. Infuses skin with carotenes, protective squalenes, antioxidants and vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi Oil: The most concentrated source of Omega-3 in the world. Provides superior moisture and nourishment for a healthier, hydrated appearance. Application Experience: To Cleanse: Apply the Nourishing Oil Cleanser to a dry face. Lightly splash with warm water and massage into skin to cleanse. Rinse thoroughly. To Remove Makeup: Saturate a cotton pad and gently apply to whole face to remove makeup and lift impurities. Use daily. 4. 1 fl. oz. / 125 mL see more...

• Looking to shift into a more natural skincare regime, and Tata Ha...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Tata Harper Nourishing Oil Cleanser is the first thing I use every night to wash my face. I use this as a makeup remover including waterproof mascara. After cleansing and removing I follow up with the Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser. The Cleansing Oil keeps my skin from getting dryed out from many makeup removers and oil cleansers are a great way to keep your skin soft and smooth. I highly recommend this product.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil to use as a cleanser but not for makeup removal. In fact, I completely hated it when I tried to remove make up with it. It leaves a film over your skin and you’re forced to rub it off. However, if you just use it as a wash on a makeup less face, it leaves your skin incredibly soft.
Jaelei Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love cleansing oils, they are everything. It is so much better in cleaning your face than we have ever thought. I would definitely recommend you trying a sample. The ingredients and the overall effort to make good products for your body is always a plus!
Shen B.
Holy grail cleanser (not makeup remover). Skin glows, is soft to touch after use. Smells herbal and heavenly. Highly recommend. I use is all year round (only night time during Summers)
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, the packaging is stunning, so luxurious! Second, I love nourishing products for my dry skin so I was running for this! This is a wonderful oil cleanser, that leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized without leaving an oily residue feeling behind. It also removed makeup fairly well too. Overtime, I felt as if my fine lines were less visible and the texture of my skin improved.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nourishing Oil Cleanser, 4.1 oz. - Tata Harper is an excellent cleanser for my type of sensitive skin. Is gentle, and makes my face clean and soft . I buy this at I highly recommended to all girl ECO friendly and with sensitive skin. Is perfect!
Emily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells divine and feels great on the skin! Was very gentle and moisturizing. If you have dry, sensitive skin then you need to try this! Pair with a second cleanser to get optimal results. The price is a little steep, but I'm willing to pay for excellent quality.
Faye S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this oil cleanser. It smells amazing, feels so luxurious, and removes all traces of makeup. It is very gentle. I have tried others (due to the high price) but nothing comes close. I bought it in Cult Beauty. I had an issue with the lump, they promptly sent me a new pump, great customer service! Only improvement would be to make it cheaper.
Caitlyn W.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite oil cleansers, a very thin oil that spreads easily and is gentle enough for the eyes. Tata is definitely on the pricier side and I don't see a major difference between this and my more inexpensive ones besides texture.
Alexandra C.
This is succhh a great product for someone who wants something gentle but also breaks down makeup and cleanses. It's great for really all skin types, even oily. It's a very natural product and the results are great
Ash A.
Calgary, AB
Looking to shift into a more natural skincare regime, and Tata Harper was recommended. I have combination skin, but am looking to have a dewy/plump finish. Would you recommend this?