BY AVALON ORGANICS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER Healthy, lustrous hair needs gentle shampoos and moisturizing conditioners that will cleanse without stripping and hydrate without adding excess weight. Formulated with organic botanicals and essential oils, each biodegradable shampoo and conditioner duo effectively addresses specific hair needs. AVALON ORGANICS Inspired by the endless solutions that the Earth provides, we have been crafting exceptionally pure and effective health and beauty care products for women committed to living a natural and organic lifestyle since 1994. We go direct to the source to harvest every herb's attribute and each essential oil's benefit for the body, skin and hair, capturing each ingredient's pure, organic essence. To demonstrate our commitment to organic ingredients, every product we make has a seal indicating that it is certified to either the NSF/ANSI 305 Standard for Personal Care Products Containing Organic Ingredients or the USDA National Organic Program. In addition to certifying the organic content, these seals also verify that our products contain no GMOs, parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors, artificial fragrances or harmful sulfates. And of course our products are made with 100% vegetarian ingredients and are never tested on animals at any level. We feel privileged to provide you with pure beauty solutions sourced straight from the Earth. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Tashemia M.
Tashemia M.
I purchased this product as a cute stocking stuffer. I decided to try it for myself. The conditioner is for normal to dry hair. It has an amazing scent and it's lasts approximately two weeks without extra products. I was very satisfied with this product... especially based on what I paid for it!