BY TAMPAX

Keep your hair beautiful by giving it the care it needs with Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo. The rich, decadent lather leaves your hair shiny and beautiful. It's formulated with natural ingredients cotton, guar and lavender essence to nourish your hair. (1) visible flakes, with regular use (2) satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. (3) P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 - June 2014 see more...

• Anybody know if this is a new formulation compared to other Head ...1 Answers
Nourishing Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo with Lavender Essence 13.5 fl oz
dawn m.
This smells good almost fruity more than lavender. I use this and the conditioner together. I hardly see this in drugstores and instead order it thru Amazon if you want something scented yet calming to the scalp this is it. Would recommend
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
It definitely does the job! Although, you can't use this on the daily as it will do the complete opposite & create/cause more dryness to your scalp. I would suggest using it once or twice a week with your regular shampoo & conditioner. Also it smells way better than the original!!
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
Believe it or not, but this has been my favorite shampoo for the past 4 years now. The lavender scent is light and clean and the shampoo makes my hair so soft and shiny. My scalp stays well nourished and doesn't flake. You can find this shampoo at any grocery or drug store. Highly recommend!
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
Love this stuff! I have a really dry scalp and this stuff helps from the first wash without the weird dandruff smelling chemicals. It's a staple in my routine at least three times a week, always always always have this in my shower.
Laurel W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
so amazing for the winter! I have used it for only 4 days so far and already have such a moisturized scalp that I have no flakes. it also makes my hair so much silkier than it has ever been and the smell is so relaxing and sweet. I will continue to use this product.
Cindy M.
I was using this because I have an oily scalp but also have a bit of dandruff. This product is great for keeping my scalp healthy and after each use my scalp felt clean and wonderful. This lavender also smelled great.
Brooke C.
Oklahoma City, OK
The smell of this is seriously amazing and it's so nice on the scalp. Be aware though, using it every time you wash your hair may result in a drier scalp so rotate it with others.
Mandi M.
Henderson, NV
LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Omg best stuff I've used. In the summer time I suffer from severe seborrhoeic dermatitis. I'm talking thick, scaly flakes, itchy scalp, and oily hair all at once. Tried this shampoo and that first use cleared up the condition almost all the way. Been using this in addition to the conditioner for 2 months now and my hair and scalp look amazing and feel amazing. And the smell is heavenly. Leaves my hair smelling and looking great for days and its so soft now. Sofia Vegara knows what up lol.
Ashley D.
Memphis , IN
I received this product along with the conditioner in my last Voxbox. I didn't think I'd like it much since I only use Purology. I was wrong. I've bought it twice since then. I use this along with my Moroccan Oil and my hair is better then with my salon products. I would def recommend this shampoo and conditioner. Plus it smells great.
Allison J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received this shampoo in the Head&Shoulders VoxBox. I usually use the Head&Shoulders 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, but I love this shampoo! Not only does it smell great, but it works great. I was left with flake free, manageable hair. I would definitely purchase this product in the future. I've had dandruff since I was a teenager, and Head&Shoulders is the only brand that works for me!
Emily H.
Anybody know if this is a new formulation compared to other Head & Shoulders shampoos? It seems to be less chemical-smelling than other scents.