BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Keep your hair beautiful by giving it the care it needs with Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo. The rich, decadent lather leaves your hair shiny and beautiful. It's formulated with natural ingredients cotton, guar and lavender essence to nourish your hair. (1) visible flakes, with regular use (2) satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. (3) P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 - June 2014 see more...

Briana B.
Plainfield
My granny always preached this was the best shampoo she ever used I never believed her until just recently my scalp was super dry and itchy it grossed me out and I was self conscious about people seeing it. My hair stylist told me to just go to Walmart and use head and shoulders every once in a while and I promise you it’s done a miracle on me. I love it! The scent has a refreshing smell to it. And it lathers up great. I’m so happy I bought this product!
Erin E.
Weatherford, TX
Love the lavender scent. It’s mild and not over powering. I have long, thick hair and don’t have to use more than a normal amount of shampoo to get it through all of my hair. It does not leave any residue or make my hair feel weighted down.

Also happy to see that this is a just a shampoo - I’ve had to buy the Two in Ones lately and I hate using any type of conditioner in my hair. The option to just get shampoo has been nice.
Dani S.
Columbia
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love heads and shoulders shampoo. I don’t suffer from dandruff but this shampoo leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky. It makes my hair look great as well. Most shampoos don’t leave my hair feeling as nice as this one does.
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA
My son and oldest daughter use head and shoulders daily to help keep their scalp flake free. My son was getting dry scalp and now that has gone away seeing he uses head and shoulders on a regular basis. We will continue to purchase this shampoo for our home and family and has a good scent .
Jen🦋 M.
Miami
I have a lot of hair and I mean a lot so I only wash it once a week since it’s such a task. Every now and then I get build up and dandruff and I have always used H&S in the past when I need the treatment but recently it has not worked as well for me. I’m not sure if it the new formulation. Maybe I will just stick to the original .
anshanie S.
Orlando
Suffering from dandruff is no fun and I’m not able to use some of the more luxurious brands for hair care because the dandruff returns. Head and shoulders has been my savior for the past 13 years or so. It attacks the problem and leaves me hair gorgeous and smelling nice.
Bella P.
Alpharetta , GA
While it isn’t bad as a regular shampoo, I’m not sure that it works to free the scalp of dandruff. I had a real problem with that for the past few years and sometimes still do, so I’ve been on the lookout for something to keep my tragic flaking to a minimum. Sadly, head and shoulders didn’t seem to work. There wasn’t any visible change after using it a few times so once the bottle ran out I gave up. That might just be my hair type, so I’d still tell people to try it out just in case it helps them, but I wouldn’t buy it again for myself.
Morgann F.
I like this shampoo a lot! It doesn’t have to be for hair that has dandruff it is for any hair! Most of the head and shoulders stuff smells minty I’m pretty sure! I would buy this again. I recommend this to anyone considering buying any of head and shoulders products. I hope this helps. Thank you
chanelle j.
Great product cleanses my hair the way I want it. Great amount of lather. Affordable and accessible.Great for oily and dry scalp in my opinion. It gets rid of dandruff and itch and dirt. Will have your hair smelling great fresh and clean scalp.
Hannah G.
syracuse, ny
I use head and shoulders everyday because I have a dry scalp and this works so well. I love the scent it makes your hair smell really nice and it also leaves you feeling super clean and fresh. I buy it every time I need a new shampoo!
Avani P.
Are there any alternative products that work better than head and shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo?
Emily H.
Anybody know if this is a new formulation compared to other Head & Shoulders shampoos? It seems to be less chemical-smelling than other scents.
Bobbi M.
South shields, Tyne and wear
I've been told of my hairdresser to wash my hair with Nourishing Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo with Lavender Essence 13.5 fl oz repeatedly to tone down an unwanted hair dye disaster.. has anyone else heard of this? Does it work?
Kimberly C.
methuen, MA
How well does this rinse off? Does it leave your hair feeling heavy?