BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #63 in Shampoo

Keep your hair beautiful by giving it the care it needs with Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo. The rich, decadent lather leaves your hair shiny and beautiful. It's formulated with natural ingredients cotton, guar and lavender essence to nourish your hair. (1) visible flakes, with regular use (2) satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. (3) P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 - June 2014 see more...

• Are there any alternative products that work better than head and...3 Answers
  • Anybody know if this is a new formulation compared to other Head ...1 Answers
Nourishing Head and Shoulders Nourishing Hair and Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo with Lavender Essence 13.5 fl oz
Buy on Walgreens*
Lilly C.
Bethel
I’ve been using this shampoo for forever now, and it has helped my hair so much. I used to have really bad dandruff, and this brand really focuses around scalp care, so it has really improved that. Besides this, it cleanses the hair of oils very well but I wouldn’t recommend using it for everyday because it will dry out your hair. It is inexpensive and it feels very natural and smoothing to my hair.
JoAnna C.
I used to use this product back when I was in high school and recently my dandruff has been coming back. I love Head & Shoulders! I've used two other brands before and one of them my face began to swell and the other just made my dandruff worse but this one always seems to work! I would highly recommend the buy!
Madison M.
This is the only drugstore shampoo MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff shampoo with strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this shampoo does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this shampoo during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This shampoo moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Madison D.
Kailua, HI
When I moved over to Hawaii I noticed my scalp was more oily than usual leading to more flakes. This was recommended by a friend so I bought the shampoo and conditioner set and tried it. I noticed a difference the same day and it has been a favorite ever since.
Morgann F.
I like this shampoo a lot! It doesn’t have to be for hair that has dandruff it is for any hair! Most of the head and shoulders stuff smells minty I’m pretty sure! I would buy this again. I recommend this to anyone considering buying any of head and shoulders products. I hope this helps. Thank you
chanelle j.
Great product cleanses my hair the way I want it. Great amount of lather. Affordable and accessible.Great for oily and dry scalp in my opinion. It gets rid of dandruff and itch and dirt. Will have your hair smelling great fresh and clean scalp.
Dahlia M.
Canton , GA
I used to have very bad dandruff but once I started using head and shoulders it went away instantly. I use this about twice a week and it keeps my hair smelling good and with no dandruff! I would recommend head and shoulders to anyone.
Christine W.
Absolutely love this smell! I use this one and the pink bottle. They work great and I have psoriasis. I use this in rotation with my medicated shampoo and it works great. I highly recommend using this if you have dryness on your scalp.
Trevor C.
Marquette
This helped me out when i had a scalp condition at a younger age. Left my hair and scalp both feeling great! Would highly recommend! Best shampoo i have used in a long time! Anyone who suffers from dandruff or just a sensitive scalp in general should use this brand!
Kerrigan C.
This stuff definitely helps prevent pesky dandruff from starting or fixes it if you have it. It smells really good and it’s affordable. You can get it at target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. recommend if you have dandruff issues.
avani p.
Are there any alternative products that work better than head and shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo?
Emily H.
Anybody know if this is a new formulation compared to other Head & Shoulders shampoos? It seems to be less chemical-smelling than other scents.