BY NOURISHEA

The ultra-moisturizing formula literally melts into the skin leaving it nourished and protected while feeling silky smooth and baby soft.  This rich, yet non-oily body cr me contains over 70% of our organic shea butter. ; see more...

• What exactly does this product do? Is it just for mositurizing th...3 Answers
Kalisha B.
beattyville ky
It is really good for dry skin. I use it right after I get out of the shower and it has been working wonders on my dry place. This is a really great product to use.
Nadia F.
Greencastle, PA
I love anything that has shea butter. This makes my skin so soft. I love how so and how smooth it makes my skin feel. It has a light scent to it. you are still able to wear perfume!!

Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I love anything with shea butter so i like this a lot. Its a light scent so you can still wear perfume. Love it and very moisturizing to the skin
Sydney M.
syracuse, IN
Smells great and leaves you feeling super soft. I always get compliments on my soft skin thanks to this stuff!
Kelley C.
This cream works wonders in my bumpy skin on my arms. It's very long lasting and cheapN I use it every night.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY
Great moisture. Good for dry skin. Reasonable price but you can find other products that are cheaper.
Ashley R.
Massillon, OH
I love this body cream. It smells great and the price was perfect for the quality of it.
Daisy G.
I would really like to try this product because its SHEA... SHEA is so amazing to use on both skin and hair I thing it would TOTALLY NORISH MY SKIN ...I would therefore purchase on it
Alina P.
Wellness Guru Expert
What exactly does this product do? Is it just for mositurizing the skin?