Nourish Snacks Coconilla Crunch Granola Bites-5 Each

by none

From the Manufacturer: One taste of these crispy, crave-worthy gems and I guarantee youll be in love at first bite. Their perfect blend of toasted coconut and premium oats makes for an alluring, pop-in-your-mouth munchie.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nourish Snacks Coconilla Crunch Granola Bites-5 Each!
Brooklyn, NY
These are really good! I saw these in checkout lane at the drugstore. The packaging caught my eye first, then coconut vanilla sounded really good. and I think the deal was 2/$3 so I decided I'd try them. Love these! Great snack, perfect size and wonderful flavor! Win!
Vegan, Dairy Free
Lynchburg, VA
Picked these up thinking that they would be a healthy snack option. They are a sweet, crunchy snack. The coconut and vanilla are quite complementary, and balance well with the oat mixture that is used.  The chia seeds are blended in well, with the chia texture being hardly noticeable.
Chia seeds can have a weird texture, so this was desirable because they are so healthy but not always the most appealing ingredient.

Most likely will buy again and try other flavors, then again I am a snack junkie who rarely purchases the same thing twice.

No Special Diet
Wakefield, MA
Nourish Snacks Coconilla Crunch Granola Bites-5 Each uploaded by Kamisha F.
I can't even begin to describe how much I love these! Not only are they great travel snacks, but they are absolutely delicious! Right now my newest obsession has been coconut, so if you love coconut and you like granola, this snack is the perfect snack for you!
Leander, TX
I absolutely love these. Gluten free and filling. This entire line of snacks is so fab! I wish more places offered this brand. The coconut is my favorite so far!
Gluten Free, Low Carb
I love these!!! So good for snacking but i mostly have them in the morning with a smoothie for breakfast!! This flavor is my favorite, very light and satisfying.
No Special Diet