BY NOURISH ORGANIC

Rejuvenating Rose Hip & Rosewater Body Oil Mist uses the pure power of rose to target your body's specific skin needs. A highly absorbent daily treatment that balances skin, improving texture and tone. Loaded with essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins to hydrate, condition, and soothe. Great as an all-over body moisturizer, after-sun skin soother, or anti-aging body treatment.

Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate, Organic Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Autolyzed Yeast

Nourish Organic™ Rejuvenating Rose Hip and Rosewater Body Oil Mist
  • "I received this product complimentary with an order I placed with Nourish Organic and absolutely fell in love with it. I like to mix it with my lotion and apply. It is super moisturizing and unscented. You know how celebrities have their legs looking shiny? Well, this product will give you that look! lol" in 48 reviews
  • "Amazing Rose Hip and Rosewater Body Oil Mist from Nourish Organic is very rejuvenating and refreshing. I spritz myself after a shower and rub it in and am moisturized ALL DAY LONG! I also really enjoy ARGAN FACE SERUM with apricot and rose hip for normal to dry skin. NOURISH ORGANIC is a great company!" in 21 reviews
  • "I love this product because I have dry patches on my skin. I think it improves the quality of my skin with its nourishing ingredients. It is also a long lasting product that I would recommend to my family and friends. It is also great for sensitive skin! " in 21 reviews
Cristina C.
This oil based product is a nice moisturizer, but I was hoping that it would provide a longer term moisture than it did.  I was also hoping for a nicer smell as rose hip is such a nice smell.  It was just an ok product and I don't think I would buy it again.
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
This product is literally a miracle worker!!! I use it allll the time and not to mention it smells amazingggggggg 😍😍 the price was sooooo affordable and totally worth it. I would def buy it again
Addy H.
I started using this product after a disaster exfoliation. I had turned my face red and bumpy by over exfoliation. I had to stop everything, use a basic, sensitive facial cleanser, and used this oil afterwards to moisturize and heal my face.

The results were pretty awesome. For this relatively cheap oil ($14 at the grocery store) my skin rapidly healed and old scars are fading. I continued use after healed and I have a brightness and softness to my face that I haven't felt since before I was a teenager.

I will say, nothing works miracles. It took a little time, but I saw results initially in about a week. Within 6 weeks, dry patches and old scars were fading. It does not exacerbate my oily T Zone, and my persistent redness faded. I would dampen my hands, squirt two pumps and rub all over my face and neck, then allow to dry.

Great product, does what it says, less expensive than most organic brands, and the bottle lasts forever!
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this! Love this line of products but this oil is perfect, i got it with a few lotions to beat the winters dry skin and its all natural. Rose hip is so good for the skin and this oil mist was non greasy, and after 2 good uses right out of the shower my skin was thanking me. It hydrated as a lotion couldn't quite do. Plus it was refreshing and had a faint but fresh smell and you can spray to direct areas without it running down your body I feel like the brand is underrated when it has some amazing products. I would repurchase and i recommend!
Natalie G.
Spring, TX
Nourish Organic rejuvenating rose hip & rosewater body oil is as wonderful as its name! It leaves my skin feeling super hydrated & smelling amazing; bc it's organic, there truly isn't any harsh chemicals that could strip your skin. It's lightweight texture leaves me feeling like I just left the spa from the best pampering session! Highly recommend this body oil.
tara c.
This rosewater body oil made my skin feel so soft and supple. The smell is absolutely amazing very feminine and light. Perfect for any season and its all natural. I normally use it when I'm wearing a dress or skirt because it gives a nice glow to the skin but its also perfect at night when you hop out the shower. You will wake up with hydrated skin!
Miriam S.
Tarzana , CA
This is rosewater is the perfect way to replenish your skin any time of the day. The spray is very verstile and can be used before makeup, in the middle of application, or anytime through the day after makeup has been applied. It's a gentle, refreshing way to replenish your skin whenever you need it.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite oils to use! Its so refreshing! I originally used an aveda product very similar to this but fell in love this scent. The mist size is perfect. I try to use it every other day switching out products. The brand is very reputable and I will definitely keep purchasing!
Maryam D.
Woburn, MA
If you are looking for a relatively organic affordable skincare product look no further. With a wonderful subtle scent it is amazing to your skin and leaves a healthy glow to your skin. I love how it feels as it doesn't weight down my skin and it feels smooth and refreshed.
Sara N.
I have a sample of this oil and I love it! I can't wait to buy the full size. It's a light smell and really works well around stretch marks. Such a great oil and compared to others it doesn't smell as strong.
Selena S.
Orange Cove, CA
So I love a rose scent does this actually work and if so does it also leave a shimmer on your body? I've been searching for a product like this.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I've heard a lot of great things about this product and how good it is for your skin but what do you think is the best benefit of this oil?
Holly G.
Greensboro
Is the scent lasting or does it dissipate quickly? Rose is one of my favorite and signature scents, but I find it difficult to find body/hair products that carry the scent or ones that last longer than an hour or two.
BRICARRA S.
Fresno, CA
So, I really love a rose scent smell, as well as a body oil. Can I purchase this oil at my local drugstore? Also, will this oil give me a glow or a shimmer? Let me know ladies. Thank you! XO
Brenna M.
Will this break me out if I use it on my face?

Amazon