Nourish Organic™ Rejuvenating Rose Hip and Rosewater Body Oil Mist

by Nourish Organic

Rejuvenating Rose Hip & Rosewater Body Oil Mist uses the pure power of rose to target your body's specific skin needs. A highly absorbent daily treatment that balances skin, improving texture and tone. Loaded with essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins to hydrate, condition, and soothe. Great as an all-over body moisturizer, after-sun skin soother, or anti-aging body treatment.

Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate, Organic Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Autolyzed Yeast

Is rose water any good?
I love a rose scent and this packaging is also adorable. I think it would look great on my makeup table. The question I have though, is it really oily? I read someone said it was and I can’t handle too oily.
Is this soy free?
Start your review of Nourish Organic™ Rejuvenating Rose Hip and Rosewater Body Oil Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...in love with it. I like to mix it with my lotion and apply. It is super moisturizing and unscented. You know how celebrities have their legs looking shiny? Well, this product will give you that look! lol” in reviews
“...that I would recommend to my family and friends. It is also great for sensitive skin! ” in reviews
“...really enjoy ARGAN FACE SERUM with apricot and rose hip for normal to dry skin. NOURISH ORGANIC is a great company!” in reviews
Sacramento, California
I LOVE this stuff! It smells delightful (not strong or long lasting) and it has really helped heal my hands. I am an RN and I work in an immunocompromised unit. I literally wash and gel my hands 100's of times in a shift. My hands were cracking open and looked like lizard skin. Thanks to this stuff I'm healing up! It doesn't sting on the cracks either. Also have used it on my son's chapped face- almost instant improvement. I have even started giving it as gifts. A little goes a long way so a tube lasts a long time. I highly recommend.
Zionsville , IN
I use this as a toner in between my makeup looks. The rose scent is subtle and not overpowering, and it provides the perfect amount of barrier between my bare skin and primer(s). It is just the right amount of refreshment my face needs.
Kentucky
I love this product especially if you are a frequent user of makeup this is something you need to pick up. It hydrated the skin, smooths it out and keeps it looking hydrated even when you haven’t slept in weeks it gives you that morning glow!
Bronx, NY
It’s a very good oil for your skin! Nice scent! It’s a really good value a recommend purchase. I would not agree to improvement in this product. I am satisfied with the oil and there is other types but I prefer this one.
Bountiful, UT
Rose water it’s amazing for your skin. Very very hydrating and the ame it’s absolutely amazing! It really does smell like roses! I recommend this for anyone wanting a change in their skin!
Detroit
I’ve never felt more clean in my life this rejuvenating Rosehip rosewater body oil mist is definitely for you if you have dry skin especially in the winter definitely buying again
Super moisturizing and great ingredients, I like how it’s a mist, so you avoid putting too much oil on. Just don’t overload it, since it’s an oil a little goes a long way.
Ephrata
This is the best body oil product I’ve tried to-date. I love that it’s a mist rather than oil. It smells so good, pretty and natural. It’s pricey but welllll worth it!
This product is organic and smells amazing! Leaves you feeling so refreshed and clean! It always makes me so much more confident when you feel good and smell good!
it really gives a refreshing feel and it is not sticky at all. i use it maybe 3-4 times a week and i haven’t experienced an breakouts! and suitable price for anyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...