Nourish Organic™ Rejuvenating Argan Butter uploaded by Farah M.

BY NOURISH ORGANIC

Packed with nutrient rich ingredients, including precious Moroccan Argan Oil and Fair Trade Certified™ Shea Butter, to help replenish and restore skin

Locks in moisture for smoother, more supple skin

A fast-absorbing, deeply nourishing formula that leaves skin looking healthy and feeling super-soft

Rejuvenate and soften skin with Argan Butter. With 56% Fair Trade Certified ingredients, this combination of nourishing Shea Butter, Argan nut oil and Coconut oil absorbs quickly leaving skin remarkably smooth.

INGREDIENTS

Fair Trade Certified™ Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Organic Fragrance, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)

Buy on iHerb*
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
Okay! This may sound crazy but after using tons of night serums and creams, that failed to work on my skin (dryness and flakiness), I just randomly with absolutely no high expectations grabbed this product from the GNC. To my surprise, after using this for a week or so, I realized what a hidden gem this product turned out to be. It helped me with my freaking skin BREAK OUT + dryness and the best part is that- I also use it (very little dot) as my primer. Since my skin is super moody- this product is best for the days when it appears dry. I am so surprised to see no reviews on this one. I haven't used it on my hands/feet or any other parts as I love it for my face and I become stingy about my favorite facial products, using it overall- hell no. Anyway, It's a YES for sure! It's a skin savior- better than any other product out there- at least for my skin!!!!
Suzanne C.
Santee, CA
I love this product for my hands and feet when I have dry skin from working in my backyard. It's perfect for use with gloves and socks overnight for a deep moisturizing treatment.