BY NOURISH ORGANIC

PURE HYDRATING ORGANIC ARGAN FACE SERUM
WITH APRICOT + ROSE HIP

• Deeply hydrates and replenishes skin
  • Brightens and revitalizes complexion
  • Regenerates skin to reduce signs of stress and fatigue
  • Smoothes texture and helps even out tone

This highly concentrated face treatment is designed to deeply hydrate and reveal smoother, softer and more supple skin with improved tone. Moroccan Argan oil, packed with restorative omega fatty acids, intensely hydrates and replenishes. Apricot kernel oil moisturizes and softens skin while helping retain clarity. Rose hip oil smoothes skin texture and helps even out tone.

Fragrance-Free. Gluten-Free. Vegan.

WHY IT'S GOOD

Organic carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Organic Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Organic Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Organic rosa canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E)

Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
I use this face oil as the last step in my routine every night. It is the first oil I ever put on my face and I was honestly so stressed to use it because I assumed any oil would make me break out. But I have never had a breakout from this! It has honestly changed my skin so much, made it super hydrated and glowy. I love slathering it all over my face and neck at night and waking up to super bouncy soft skin. Would highly recommend for anyone with dry sensitive skin, and a really great price too.
Christina C.
Garden grove, CA
My face has been really dry because of the weather and this works great. I put some on after I shower and then I put moisturizer over it. Putting moisturizer over it helps the oil soak into my skin and doesn’t feel greasy. It just feels very hydrated. I originally got this inside my Ipsy bag but I finished that one and purchased one at target. I’m really sensitive to smell but this doesn’t have the chemically or artificial fragrance smell. Highly recommend this.
Karla B.
I use this oil when my skin is hungry for moisture and needs a healthy glow with a pick me up. Tge scent is so pleasant and a little goes a long way. I also love that it is organic. I am a huge fan of this brand. I wish target would carry more stock of this brand. Give it a try! Nourish Organic™ Pure Hydrating Organic Argan Face Serum
Jinniene J.
alta loma
This helped relive some eczema on my neck and eye. I put in on at night and wake up feeling supple and plump on my face. Perfect during drier time or if you have combo or dry skin
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I never thought I would want to wear oils on my face, despite having a pretty dry face complexion. I got this in an ipsy bag and must say it has saved my life this winter. It is 0 degrees here and my skin is still hydrated. I do not use it in the morning before work because of the shinyness but I used it at night before bed and it leave my skin feeling so smooth the next day. I definitely recommend it!
Nicole M.
I love giving my face a good scrub clean first, then following up with this! I prefer to do this at night so I can add some extra and let it soak in overnight. My face feels so soft and I don't feel like I need to reapply like with other moisturizers. I LOVE that it's made in the USA!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I couldn't find the product I am reviewing but it is from Promise Organics which is altogether an amazing brand. The ultra moisturizing argan creme facial cream with avocado smells and feels absolutely amazing. I LOVE applying it daily. It doesn't leave your face feeling oily or gross but light and airy super fan of the brand
Cristina C.
I love the smell of this and it is super hydrating. I have dry skin, but even with that I avoid my t-zone when I'm applying it. It doesn't absorb in right away, so give it time to absorb. If the price were lower I would buy it all the time.
Rebecca M.
Vancouver, WA
Received this as an Ipsy sample and loving it.

I only recently started using face oils and my has my skin been missing out!

It lasts all day and leaves my face soft, doesn't dry out and gives my face a nice glowy shine.

A little goes a long way, so less than a dime size amount should work fine.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
Okay this stuff has been a life save!!! It's cleared my skin. I had really bad acne scars and they are almost gone! It's also helped with my crazy dry skin!!! I love this stuff. I will be buying this again. It's a little pricey but sooo worth it!!!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Did this break anyone out or make them just feel oily??
kathygraves
Does this serum absorb quickly?
Andrea D.
Hi! I've been really into green beauty and I'm becoming more mindful of what I put on my body. I love alcohol-free, cruelty-free, USDA organic certified, artificial fragrance-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, etc. products! I've recently purchased some skincare products from Nourish Organic and I love them! I have slightly sensitive and dry skin. The Nourish Organic Apricot and Rosehip Serum seems very hydrating, but I'm not sure exactly how it feels under makeup, how oily it feels on the skin, etc. If anyone has used it, I would love it if you left an answer about how you felt about it! Thanks so much, loves. <3
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
I've tried the Hey Honey face serum and I loved it but I ran out so I'm looking to try a different one. I've heard about this one but I'm wondering if it'll leave my face oily
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
I just started using it is have a very dry nose area and around my mouth , but oily on my cheeks , has anyone had similar skin and has been using it long term , I just started about a week . Noticed a few small breakouts , but it's is during my time of the month so I don't want to blame it on the Argan oil yet. Can someone one that has similar skin that's been using give me some feedback back 🤗

Amazon