BY NOURISH ORGANIC

MOISTURIZING ORGANIC FACE CLEANSER
WITH CUCUMBER + WATERCRESS

• Fragrance-free formula cleanses without drying or irritating
  • Penetrates deep into pores to dissolve dirt, oil and makeup
  • Packed with vitamins and antioxidants to nourish skin

This gentle cleanser washes away impurities without drying, irritating or causing redness. Cucumber hydrates and soothes. Watercress, rich in antioxidants, helps protect skin from free radical damage.

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Purified Water, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Organic Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Oil, Organic Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Organic Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Organic Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extrac

Paola M.
Lebanon
Love the way this smells and how it performs. I bought this at Walmart and it was at a pretty affordable price. However, the only thing that prevents this from being a 5 is the stripped skin feeling so that is something they could try improving other than that I enjoy this product
Cheyenne B.
Daily staple!! Nourish Organics product have a A++ in my books. Nourish Organics ingredients are 100% organic with only 11 ingredients, that will not irritate your skin. I’ve searched and looked through each ingredient and they pass for clean with no potential health issues. It’s also USDA ORGANIC approved. Make sure you check your ingredients you could possibly causing health issues down the line.
Rachel C.
Not my favorite cleanser but it’s just because I dislike the smell. Other than that, it does a killer job at cleaning your face without drying it out. It’s gentle and feels great going on. I wouldn’t buy it again just because of the scent. But hey, you might love the smell.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
World first usda organic products , I love that this Nourish organic moisturizing face cleaner leaves my face clean and washes away impurities without irritating my skin , it's cruelty free , chemical free and vegan will definitely be purchasing again .
Sarah R.
Shelby, AL
This natural face cleaner works wonders on my skin. It’s very light-weight, and very neutral. It’s helped with my chin breakouts. Totally blew away my expectations for a natural face wash.
Daniella H.
First time using this brand. I got it as a gift. It is pleasant smelling. And it was gentle and layered well. I didn't really feel it was getting up in my pores but maybe that's a good thing.
Heather M.
Nourish Organic is a great brand. I have purchased 3 of their products and like all of them. This cleanser when used with my Clarisonic is fantastic (it is a bit runny). It's very gentle, yet effective. Your skin dies not feel right and dry after use. It really does melt makeup, and had a nice mild scent. When my skin needs hydration, I run to this bottle. This is 100% natural, USDA-CERTIFIED organic goodness.
Sarah M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Okay, first things first is the smell. The packaging claims that it’s fragrance free but it seriously smells like rotten sunflower seeds. That in itself completely turned me off from the cleanser because waking up and having to scrub that on your face is seriously hell. I’m okay with a fragrance free product if it truly is fragrance free or close to it but the marketing for the Nourish Organic Face Cleanser is a blatant lie. Not cool.

On top of the faulty marketing that Nourish Organic used, the packaging for it kind of sucks, too. The cleanser is so thin in texture that as soon as you pop the lid, the face wash starts pouring out. The first time I used the cleanser, I ended up with a substantial amount on my shower floor because I wasn’t prepared for the flood gates to burst free as soon as I opened it. Once again, not cool.

And finally, the fact that this cleanser doesn’t lather in the slightest is a major issue. Because the texture of the face wash is so runny, it feels like you’re just rubbing slime on your face. The result? That your face feels tight, dehydrated, and not even clean. Every time I finish using my cleanser, I’m always so thankful that I use an exfoliator afterwards to pick up the slack. I would almost be okay with the horrid smell and the awful packaging if the product actually made my skin feel good but if anything, it just leaves it feeling worse.

So how do I rate this product, you may ask? I’m so glad you did! I give the Nourish Organic Face Cleanser: negative one million billion stars and I would not recommend it to anyone. All I can hope for now is that I finish this cleanser quickly so I can use something different because anything is an upgrade from this!
Rachael J.
A very gentle cleanser with a light watercress? scent. It reminds me a lot of the soy facial cleanser from Fresh. However, it has a very thin consistency that is better suited to a bottle with a pump rather than a squeeze tube. It's difficult to control the amount that comes out and you really only need a pea-sized amount. Other than that, I really enjoy using this cleanser and find the scent to be fresh and botanical.
Catherine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
I've been using this moisturizer for about 2 months, along with the Nourish Organic face cleanser. I'm very happy with this product. It has a light scent that I find to be pleasant. It doesn't irritate my skin and it moisturizer it well. My rosacea is not irritated by it. A little bit goes a long way. I am still on the original bottle I purchased. Not bad for the price and quality.
Qulicia B.
Is this for all skin types and does it help prevent acne
Tatum O.
London
Would this be a good fit for normal skin with some blemishes?
Tatum O.
London
Would this be a good fot for normal skin with some blemishes?
Agustina G.
Is it gentle on the skin?