Nourish Organic™ Hydrating and Smoothing Organic Body Lotion uploaded by Devin H.Nourish Organic™ Hydrating and Smoothing Organic Body Lotion uploaded by Courtney B.

BY NOURISH ORGANIC

HYDRATING & SMOOTHING ORGANIC BODY LOTION

Available in seven scents: Tropical Coconut, Lemon Thyme, Almond Vanilla, Fresh Fig, Lavender Mint, and Pure Unscented

• Replenishes moisture and essential nutrients with aloe and shea formula
  • Proven to enhance the look of skin, making it softer and more supple
  • Non-greasy, absorbs quickly
  • Non-irritating, won’t clog pores

Smooth on this soothing, naturally scented lotion made with organic aloe, rice protein, acai, essential oils and Vitamin E. Perfect for even the most sensitive skin.

Gluten-Free. Vegan.

WHY IT'S GOOD

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Organic SDA 38B (Alcohol Denat), Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Butter, Glycerin, Organic Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Organic Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Organic Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Organic Fragrance*, Xanthan Gum, Organic Euterpe Oleracea (Açai) Fruit Oil, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Lepidium Meyenii (Maca) Root Extract, Organic Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Root Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)

*Pure Unscented does not contain any fragrance

Nourish Organic™ Hydrating and Smoothing Organic Body Lotion
  • "I've used Nourish Organics Argan oil on my face before for makeup and loved it so was excited to try this product and was not disappointed. So nourishing (get it?) and great scent. Of course all natural and cruelty free which is very important to me as well. " in 17 reviews
  • "Love this product! Use it all the time. Recommend this for someone who has dry, itchy skin. " in 8 reviews
  • "Absolutely love the scent of this body lotion. I use it on my legs and arms daily and it feels super light without the greasy residue. My skin drinks it up. I always get compliments on the fragrance as well. I love the fact that it doesn't contain any harsh ingredients too... perfect for sensitive skin." in 6 reviews
Olivia G.
Ithaca, NY
This product left my skin feeling hydrated and happy! It was not too heavy and my skin (normally very sensitive) reacted very positively to this product and it smelled wonderful! The 8 ounce container made it easy for travel and I kept it in my bag at all times to use at school at work and on the go! Would definitely recommend
Taileen A.
Cliffside Park, NJ
This product Smells so good I am tempted to taste it. Almond vanilla is exactly what it smells like. leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth. The price is doesn't break the bank and its so worth it for the quality. Affordable for such a Luxurious textured cream. Definitely would repurchase
Devin H.
Denton, NC
My favorite lotion I'm currently using, has an amazing smell and softens skin after bath/shave, in the morning and at night. Love the texture of the lotion as well.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Love this, if it's a body lotion or product that contains almond or coconut I more than likely have it, they are so good for your skin! This has to be one of my favorite and it really helps to nourish and replenish your skin!
Niki W.
Columbus
I absolutely adore this product it’s all natural and organic, which I love I purchased it for a great price and it has done wonders for my skin it last all day and I smells fantastic. I recommend it .
MyLifeAsJanet ..
Providence
Nice, gets the job done nothing crazy or anything could be better for the price, the the grains are fine enough for my sensitive skin which I like but the smell doesn't last all day but what scrub does
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
I have to say that this is one of the least favorite body washes in my arsenal - but it is still worth keeping. For a body wash, it feels more like a fave scrub and is a little rough on the skin. It does smell refreshing however. I do like that they use aloe vera and the shea helps with moisturizing as it claims but I do feel like there are better alternatives on the market.
Chelsee H.
Happy Valley, OR
I love this product because it is good for my skin without any nasty chemicals. The scent is sooo good. I love anything almond, and it smells even better with a touch of vanilla. This lotion left my skin feeling super soft and moisturized for several hours.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I recently tried this brand for the first time when I happened upon it at Cracker Barrel while wait for a takeout order. My skin had been really dry so I needed something highly effective. The cream is nice and thick and coats the skin well. It takes a little while to absorb but is so worth the wait as it moisturizes my skin like no other. I loved it so much that I went back to buy more formulas as well as their lemon verbena hand cream. I highly recommend their products and can't wait to try even more of them.
Laura A.
langhorne pa
I use this daily, it's been almost a month since I started using it. I love how this feels on my skin. It's light and non greasy. I especially appreciate the fact that it's non toxic. I searched everywhere looking for something that met my expectations.Something unscented and non toxic with organic ingredients that actually moisturized, while staying affordable.I do use an organic Shea butter that I purchase from Amazon, I love it as well but I don't always want the nutty smell that comes with it. I still occasionally use the shea butter on my feet when I need extra moisture but overall Nourish has replaced that.I found what I was looking for in Nourish, I couldn't be more pleased.