Nourish Organic™ Deodorant Fresh Fig uploaded by Devin M.

BY NOURISH ORGANIC

Nourish Organic Deodorant - Fresh Fig Description: Organic Food For Healthy Skin Chemical Free Cruelty Free Concern Free USDA Organic Lightly scented with organic fig and apricot, this blend of naturally deodorizing cornstarch and vegetable protein, soothing shea and cocoa butters, beeswax and coconut oil leaves you feeling fresh all day, every day. Free Of Parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, preservatives, silicones, propylene glycol, mineral oils, sulfates, synthetic dyes, triclosan, EDTA, and aluminum. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, organic beeswax, organic zea mays (corn) starch, organic theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, organic butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), organic saccharomyces ferment, organic fragrance. • Gluten Free • Wheat Free

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica T.
Phoenix, AZ
This deodorant smells much better in the container than it does on me, in my opinion. It has a bit of a gritty feel that goes away quickly. I like to alternate it with antiperspirant to let my underarms detox a bit.
Shannon M.
Orange, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is pretty amazing just for the fact that it doesn't carry any of the harmful chemicals that are put in other deodorants and I really like the fig smell. While it didn't keep me fresh all day (about 6 hours), it kept me smelling nice while at work. I just applied more before hitting my work out. It's not super expensive (about the same as Secret Clinical) so I would definitely try it out if you're wanting to try something natural and Paraben free.
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really want to give this deodorant 5 stars for being all natural and smelling amazing, but it really only works best as a winter deodorant. Doesn't keep me to dry in the warmer seasons, but I still love it.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Love this deodorant! No toxic ingredients and keeps me smelling fresh and clean all day! Love it! Different yummy fragrances to choose from!
Jamie M.
Love this stuff. I love their products. And love that it's organic. Huge plus for me.
Michelle Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's made with organic ingredients, and the Fresh Fig scent is warm and sweet and delicious. The coconut oil inside help soothe irritation a lot. I love that this natural deodorant goes on clear and contains nourishing oils but not clogging your pores.
Caitie A.
Toronto, ON
Not the strongest deodorant out there, but it works well for me in the winter. You can also layer another deodorant on top - I like pairing it with one of the Weleda sprays - to boost the odor protection. Once the weather warms up, I'm not as big of a fan and find it tends to feel a little sticky.
Marlene J.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

This products works well with me without all the toxic ingredients that most other deodorants contain. Smells great and really works! I havn't used anyting else other then this brand since I found it out 1 yr ago.
Lizzette P.
Is this deodorant good for sensitive skin? Does it give you a rash?
Jill M.
Weston, WI
Is the scent very strong, or is it more of an essence? I wouldn't want to have it fighting with my perfume.
Liz J.