BY NOURISH ORGANIC

Feel truly good about your daily bath or shower when you cleanse your body with this tropical, deeply nourishing organic body wash. coconut milk and moroccan argan oil intensely hydrate and replenish skin while aloe vera and hibiscus soothe and soften.ph balanced to cleanse without drying and incredibly gentle for sensitive skin. 100% natural. Usda-certified organic. Gluten-free. Vegan.

• Is this product available in stores? I don't think I've ever see...1 Answers
Morgan L.
Fort Benning, GA
I have extremely sensitive skin! So I’m very picky about what soap I use. This one leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized! I don’t break out from this product either which makes me a happy camper. I love that it’s a name brand product but affordable. If you have sensitive skin and what a good affordable product then this one is for you!
gabrielle P.
Tacoma, WA
Smells AMAZING ! It’s organic
And feels great on your skin not to harsh but definitely can feel it being effectively cleansing your body ! A little on the expensive side but would so recommend!
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
I am not very use to the texture of this body wash when i first open it. But after using a period of time, I found this body wash is quite easy to clean and not irritated to me. It is similar texture as using a soap.
Sharnelle H.
Orlando, FL
The smell is perfect and not too over powering. This product was a great buy, I have been using it for over a year. It serves it purpose, I will continue to use.
Nefer D.
This review is for the Lavender Mint scent body wash.Smells heavenly but the scent doesn't stick around for too long after drying off. In fact, it smells good enough that my husband isn't opposed to using it and that's saying something. ;) The consistency is a little watery so IMHO, it's best used with a washcloth or loofah.
Bridget W.
Fayette
This body wash smells amazing and the scent lasses all day it made my skin feels so soft that I didn't even have to use lotion after I got out of the bath this is a great product easy to use great smell I would highly recommend it to anyone I will be buying a again very soon
Ciara P.
hawkinsville
This body wash is so nice.It makes your skin so soft and smooth.It is very easy to apply.The packaging is so pretty.It smells very nice and I would definitely recommend everyone to try this out.
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
I love everything organic! I like this soap but it doesn't lather very well. I'd still prefer to use it over nonorganic soaps, that's just the tree hugger in me (:
Caylee C.
Austin, TX
I love me some good body wash, and let me tell you. This is some good body wash. I got this baby from HEB. It feels great on my skin and smells amazing! leaves it feeling smooth and moisturized and smelling awesome. A great choice if you are looking to try something new
Meagan R.
Ford City, PA
I absolutely love & support organic & natural products but I did NOT care for the smell of this body wash! I have read great reviews about the smell of it, and I'm wondering if maybe I was sent a "bad" bottle in the mail because mine didn't smell good at all!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Is this product available in stores? I don't think I've ever seen it anywhere local to me...