Nourish Organic™ Body Lotion - Lavender Mint uploaded by Barbie M.Nourish Organic™ Body Lotion - Lavender Mint uploaded by member-d0317ce61

BY NOURISH ORGANIC

Smooth on this soothing, ultra-moisturizing organic body lotion naturally scented with relaxing lavender and rejuvenating mint. the unique aloe and shea formula replenishes moisture and essential skin nutrients and is clinically proven to improve skin elasticity. the fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula is non-irritating and won't clog pores. 100% natural. Usda-certified organic. Gluten-free. Vegan.

Nourish Organic™ Body Lotion - Lavender Mint
  • "I loved this product!!!!! I was so hydrating and made my skin feel sooo soft. Its a good product for the price. It was gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it everyday and it never leaves my skin feeling oily. I will definetly be buying this again! And the smell is amazing!!!!!" in 9 reviews
  • "If you like or love the smell of mint and or lavender this is the lotion to use it smells so great not only the smell as well but leaves such a nourishing feeling in your skin and hydrates your dry skin. " in 5 reviews
Brooke W.
Pinellas Park
Pro's:  An affordable lotion that is free of petrochemicals, paraben waxes, artificial dyes & fragrances!  Avg price of around 10 bucks or less at target.  Makes a fantastic foot lotion to relax those tired feet.  It's a smooth light-weight lotion that leaves no greasy feel behind.  Con's the smell is not as strong as I would like the mint to be, but the lavender smells wonderful.  Overall the lotion is a fantastic buy!
Amayrani L.
San Pedro, CA
I just love how some products are organic! ;D it's also another reason why this lotion was good for me ! I will be purchasing more soon since t really helped my skin {: I would recommend for those who are looking for a lotion that will suit your skin type (: I am impressed with the results from this lotion o.o
Azaria V.
Calming, refreshing, gently but with a delicious scent. Makes me sleep relaxed and calm, allow my skin to feel cared. Love to use it at nights before going sleep, had a medium long-last at morning is barely the scent. But I love how it make me feel so definitely will buy again.
Samantha L.
Nashville, TN
Omg the smell is heavenly!! Absolutely leaves my skin so soft and smooth! The smell is perfect it's not to strong. I use this every time after a shower. Gentle to the skin. Would but again definitely.
Alexxis L.
Bountiful, UT
This lavender mint lotion is great to have at your bedside. The smell lasts all night and is soothing for bedtime! I use it each night and it helps headaches from the mint. It's effective and I get it online. I would absolutely buy this again!
Anisa R.
Nourish organic body lotions leave my skin feeling so hydrated without a greasy or sticky feel! Other lotions often contain harsh chemicals that could be harmful to our skin in the long run. I enjoy feeling safe and healthy when I use this lotion. Also, the scent is great!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
When I first received this item I was not sure what I thought of it. The smell was odd and almost like alcohol but that part of the scent would eventually fade, leaving a very light vanilla scent remaining. The first use also made my legs itchy/burn when I put it on right after shaving, but since that is fairly normal for other lotions, I decided to give it a chance. After using it for a couple of weeks I got used to the smell and my only complaint for that is I wish the vanilla-almond scent were more noticeable. I love how quickly it absorbs into my skin, though, and that it doesn't leave a sticky feeling yet still feels hydrated and lasts. I've also always had issues with other lotions making me itch right after application (Aveeno daily moisturizer) or off and on throughout the day, and this lotion is not causing any of those issues for me anymore beyond that first or second time--it even feels fine after shaving now :) It's a great feeling to know I'm putting organic, natural ingredients on my skin rather than all the chemicals in the other products I was using. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessica T.
Fort Worth, TX
Nourish Organic body lotion has been amazing for my skin. It keeps my dry skin moisturised and is not greasy or irritating on my sensitive skin. I purchased this online for the great value of $5 from Amazon. If you are looking for an organic lotion that smells amazing and will do wonder for your skin, look no further than Nourish.
Tracy T.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've been on an all natural organic kick and decided to give this body lotion a try and i was really disappointed. Although it is organic and free of harsh chemicals and carcenogins which is exactly what I want in a lotion it left much to be desired in the form of actual function. I felt dry and unmostruized within minutes after application and would be ashy throughout the day. I have naturally dry skin so if you have skin like mine I would not purchase this lotion because you will be disappointed especially for the price!