Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersNourish Organic
Nourish Organic Body Lotion - Coconut & Argan

Nourish Organic™ Body Lotion - Coconut & Argan

by Nourish Organic

Deeply nourishing organic body lotion that is clinically proven to improve skin elasticity. Moroccan Argan Oil, packed with restorative omega fatty acids, intensely hydrates and replenishes skin. Vitamin-rich coconut oil smoothes and softens skin. Advanced non-greasy formula is incredibly gentle for sensitive skin and won't clog pores. 100% natural. USDA-certified organic. Gluten-Free. Vegan.Used For: MoisturizingFor Use On: Whole BodyProduct Form: LotionScent: CoconutHealth Facts: Gluten-freeHealth Concern: Dry SkinProduct Warning: no warning applicable

How much does this lotion cost?
Hi, just wondering how good is this lotion is it vary moisturizing?
Does this have a strong scent?
Start your review of Nourish Organic™ Body Lotion - Coconut & Argan!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's organic and moisturizing it smells wonderful and the way it makes your skin feel is amazing!!! in reviews
The small is amazing the feel of my skin after is awesome I have very bad dry skin. I'm a can so my hands are my worse spot and sometime lotions really don't work for them . the price isn't to bad. it is worth it my skin feel a lot better in reviews
Toqa A.
Dunn Loring, VA
It helped my skin and kept it from dryness I think that everyone should but it to moisturize their skin and nourish it I use it everyday
Cali B.
Glen Wild, NY
This is a staple of my after shower routine...This lotion leaves my skin hydrated and smooth for 24 hours. It is all natural and organic and I LOVE IT!
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
Having 2 toned skin that I have ((oily and dry) ) it's difficult to find a product that really works for me . My boyfriend bought this body lotion for me as part of my birthday gift and I honestly love it!! Ever since I used it my skin has been very good to me. I don't feel like I have to constantly keep reapplying it . Just put on and go and I'm good for the rest of the day!!
Lori D.
Washington
I first tried this when I received a sample and fell in love with it. The texture is light, it soaks in wonderfully and I LOVE the scent. There is something about it. It smells fresh and clean and not overpowering. A great summer moisturizer! I have bought this again and again.
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
This product smells really good and feels amazing on my skin. It didn't break me out and I have sensitive skin so that is a plus. I love that it's organic and has the USDA symbol on there so that I know it's a legitimate claim. All in all, I would use this product again. And it's not ridiculously priced!
Gina O.
Turlock, CA
I love ALL of the Nourish Organic Products but this one in particular! I actually got this lotion for my husband because he has dry skin and this stuff is highly moisturizing and softens the skin! I'm really impressed with this product. The aroma isn't overpowering at all it just leaves a soft coconut scent (which I love!)
AriElle D.
Ronks, PA
LOVE THIS!!! It smells so good, and leaves skin feeling so amazing and refreshed. I definitely recommend this to anyone considering trying this brand/especially this one in particular.
Ashley W.
Nourish Organic™ Body Lotion - Coconut & Argan uploaded by Ashley W.
I received a one ounce sample of this product from a beauty subscription service. I enjoyed the smell of this lotion, but it wasn't my favorite. I LOVE coconut scents, but this product is overwhelmingly herbal scented, not coconut scented. As for the claims made, it is not greasy and sinks into the skin quickly, however it didn't leave my skin feeling nourished. My skin was soft after use though.
Karen W.
Bradenton, FL
This is a light body lotion that has an amazing smell, non-toxic ingredients, and is very moisturizing. It's not too thick or oily. My skin feels amazing when I use it. I have really dry skin and I only have to apply it every other day to keep my skin hydrated. I highly recommend this lotion to everyone.
Miranda P.
Bristol, TN
I love this lotion and I'm not a lotion person, I prefer body butters and creams but this is great, not greasy and is very moisturing (the reason I dislike lotion is because imo they don't moisturize the skin) this one sinks in and feels great and smells amazing. Love it. nourish organics is a great brand and organic. can't go wrong!