Nourish Organic, Skin Cool, Peppermint + Wintergreen, 2 oz(pack of 2)

by Nourish Organic

Cream-To-OilEssential Oil TreatmentFood For Healthy SkinImprove Your Skin and Your MoodOur Pledge of PurityGMO FreeCruelty FreeConcern Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nourish Organic, Skin Cool, Peppermint + Wintergreen, 2 oz(pack of 2)!
Middletown, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Who does not love the word organic?.. The smell is so delightful? I never like strong smells. perfect combo peppermint and wintergreen. It really helps your skin.
Saint Albans, NY
I love this product so much!!! It smells delightful and the order is not strong but it last very long. I use this every time I i wash my hands. I have really hard and dry skin and applying this product makes my hand really soft and nice
Centerburg, OH
this product makes your face feel refreshed revived and just soaking smooth. I love to use it right before I go to bed or right in the morning it is amazing. Definitely recommend to anybody that loves a great product.
Skin Cool delivers all the moisturizing and smoothing benefits your skin requires in a unique cream-to-oil formula. Formulation starts as a cream and melts into an ultra-absorbent oil, instantly improving skin's appearance and texture. Our cream-to-oil is infused with a proprietary organic essential oil blend and is designed to specifically enhance your mood
Yes yes yes, this is really really good. It makes my skin feel really moisturized. I use it when I get out the shower 4 days of the week. I would recommend it this for dry uneven skin. It’s expensive but will satisfy you.
This smells amazing!!! It makes my skin shine and moisturizes at the same time! I love the way it makes my skin feel. It leaves it extremely soft but healthy. I would recommend to anyone with dry skin!
El Paso, TX
Got this as a gift and was impressed by it. Works so well and sinks into skin so beautifully Makes my skin look and feel healthy also
Purchased at: Target
This helps my skin so much! I get so dry and flaky in the winter time and this has changed my skin so much! Also smells amazingggg
United States
Really organic, leaves skin beautiful. I love it. It's amazing. Use this product. It'll have your skin feeling smooth
US
This stuff feels great on achey muscles as a massage oil! Or even just to use during the dry hot summer months.

Looking for your answer?