Nourish Organic Replenishing Argan Oil for Face/Hair/Body - 3.4 oz uploaded by Samantha Y.Nourish Organic Replenishing Argan Oil for Face/Hair/Body - 3.4 oz uploaded by Steph B.Nourish Organic Replenishing Argan Oil for Face/Hair/Body - 3.4 oz uploaded by Cara M.

BY NOURISH ORGANIC

Replenishing organic argan oil with pomegranate & rosehip oils, this precious blend of nature's most hydrating and nourishing oils is packed full of essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants. This multi-tasking formula can be used to soften dry skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines, soften cuticles and help seal split ends. Great for everyday use, this oil blend is fast absorbing and ultra-nourishing.â usda certified organic.â gluten-free.â vegan. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Nourish Organic Replenishing Argan Oil for Face/Hair/Body - 3.4 oz
I loooooove this argan oil. I used to have really really dry skin on my face and dry patches when i applied makeup! It was once so bad my brother thought i had sun burn on my face! And ive exfoliated and moisturrized and even bought expensive creams and serums that would only help for short periods of times. So, eventually i started adding a very small drop of argan oil to my moisturizer everyday and night and my dry skin problems went away! I cannot love without this.
Fildza R.
Fildza R.
Elmhurst, NY
This is a great oil for hair and face! I find it to be too heavy for a facial moisturizer (I prefer the Nourish Organic Rosehip serum with Argan and Apricot Oil as a facial moisturizer. It's light weight and amazing!) I liek to use this Argan Oil in my oil cleanser. I decided not to repurchase it because it's mostly safflower oil than Argan. They do have a pure Argan Oil which is amazing for hair and body so if you want a pure blend, you're better off with that.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I received a sample of this in a beauty subscription. It's now one of my favorite products. It's all organic which is a plus. It smells great & leaves my skin feeling silky. The serum absorbs nicely into my skin without leaving my skin feeling oily. I highly recommend this!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This oil is what I use for just about everything. I use it for when my skin and hair are dry, or as a facial serum before i moisturize. I think that the oil is a good quality for the price, but it is a tad more expensive than other oils. Also the packaging is beautiful!
Steph B.
Steph B.
I received this as a sample and I must say it is awesome! It didn't make my face greasy which oils tend to do. It so gentle and soft in my skin and I feel nourished all day.
Holly T.
Holly T.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Got this in a beauty subscription box. I used this on my face and hair. Oil is oil. Nothing spectacular, but it wasn't bad. Just don't think I'd purchase it on my own.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Aurora, CO
For the body, this product is best used right after you shut the water off of your shower. While you still have moisture on your body, aka haven't dried yourself yet, slap it on and rub it in. Then you pat yourself dry. It's especially helpful during the dry cold months when lotions and creams are just not doing the job. This product gives the extra boost you need to stay moisturized. Unfortunately, it is all oil, so it is a bit too think and heavy, and did not absorb as well as I had hoped, but it might be advantage to someone else.
Lily L.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Nourish Organic Replenishing Argan Oil for Face/Hair/Body - 3.4 oz
One of the single greatest purchases I've ever made, to be honest. This stuff soothes my skin and I'm able to use it all over my body without issues. It is a little greasy at first, but dries and doesn't leave that nasty feeling afterward. I can actually wear it to bed without having fuzz sticking to my face. I have also noticed a major decrease in acne and a more even skin tone. Will be purchasing again, as they a decent price for organic oil, and I feel that I can trust this company, as I have done business with them numerous times now.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Review for: Nourish Organic Replenishing Argan Oil for Face/Hair/Body - 3.4 oz
I found this baby in whole foods couple weeks ago, i used it for my very very processed dry hair, and its been amazing, i tried a lot of products in the past, and nothing helped me, but this is amazing with my hair! I love my hair now! My curlz are amaing, now my hair looks amazing!!
Rae W.
Rae W.
Bryantown, MD
Review for: Nourish Organic Replenishing Argan Oil for Face/Hair/Body - 3.4 oz
First- I love hay jean use this all over my entire body! I tried it for the first time not too long ago and absolutely fell in love. It exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend anyone to use this!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA
Do you use this on your face?