BY NOURISH ORGANIC #13 in Body Oil

Highly absorbent daily treatment balances skin and improves elasticity, texture, and tone. Harnesses the pure. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Cristina C.
This oil based product is a nice moisturizer, but I was hoping that it would provide a longer term moisture than it did.  I was also hoping for a nicer smell as rose hip is such a nice smell.  It was just an ok product and I don't think I would buy it again.
Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
This is a really cool unique product. I had never seen a body oil in mist form. I really liked how easily it sank in and was super moisturizing. Subtle, fresh scent. Docked one star due to the packaging. After a spray or two into each use the nozzle would not create a gentle mist but would spray product more directly on skin, not allowing the product to be applied correctly. Hope they change the nozzle because I really enjoy this product!
Melina J.
This brand is just amazing but this product is what got me hooked on their products! I grew up on the scent of rosewater (I'm Persian) so having this gives me a little piece of home. It smells amazing and I get so many complements about it. I'm going to buy more to give to friends and family.
Sandra M.
Norwalk , CA
I love using body oils after my showers every night. I have used many oils for my body. This one works so good. The only thing o would change would be the spray part. I didn't like it because when I spray it on lay legs or arms a lot goes to waist and get on the floor.
Cheyenne C.
Tulare, CA
This oil is amazing for moisturizing your face, my after shower routine is cleaning my face completely, and adding this oil to my face then falling asleep. I wake up with skin that doesn't look oily at all, it's perfect!
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
I have to say this product is amazing. It has saved my skin so many times since starting nights at a local hospital. The smell is like sweet roses on a summer night. It hydrates and refreshes my skin, I love this stuff!
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
This product is literally a miracle worker!!! I use it allll the time and not to mention it smells amazingggggggg 😍😍 the price was sooooo affordable and totally worth it. I would def buy it again
Lin C.
Palmview
Some of my female clients really enjoy when i spray this product on their back and mix it with some lotion for their massage!! really great, although i myself havent tried it
Addy H.
I started using this product after a disaster exfoliation. I had turned my face red and bumpy by over exfoliation. I had to stop everything, use a basic, sensitive facial cleanser, and used this oil afterwards to moisturize and heal my face.

The results were pretty awesome. For this relatively cheap oil ($14 at the grocery store) my skin rapidly healed and old scars are fading. I continued use after healed and I have a brightness and softness to my face that I haven't felt since before I was a teenager.

I will say, nothing works miracles. It took a little time, but I saw results initially in about a week. Within 6 weeks, dry patches and old scars were fading. It does not exacerbate my oily T Zone, and my persistent redness faded. I would dampen my hands, squirt two pumps and rub all over my face and neck, then allow to dry.

Great product, does what it says, less expensive than most organic brands, and the bottle lasts forever!
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
This is beautiful and amazing and smells great and refreshing and natural and works amazing as well if you're into rosewater or want to try it out in your skincare routine then try this out it is in a spray bottle so it's easy to apply to the skin and can be used on the go as well. Spray this throughout the day to refresh your skin and it highly rehydrates my dry skin. Rose water is amazing and I highly recommend this one to try!!
Selenaa S.
Orange Cove, CA
So I love a rose scent does this actually work and if so does it also leave a shimmer on your body? I've been searching for a product like this.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I've heard a lot of great things about this product and how good it is for your skin but what do you think is the best benefit of this oil?
Holly G.
Greensboro
Is the scent lasting or does it dissipate quickly? Rose is one of my favorite and signature scents, but I find it difficult to find body/hair products that carry the scent or ones that last longer than an hour or two.
BRICARRA S.
Fresno, CA
So, I really love a rose scent smell, as well as a body oil. Can I purchase this oil at my local drugstore? Also, will this oil give me a glow or a shimmer? Let me know ladies. Thank you! XO
Brenna M.
Will this break me out if I use it on my face?