Nourish Organic Refreshing and Balancing Face Toner uploaded by Andrea D.

BY NOURISH ORGANIC

Purifies and refreshes skin without over drying, removes impurities without stripping skin of moisture. Soothes and balances skin for a healthier complexion. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Addy H.
Fantastic product! Smells great, balances my redness, helps keep away acne and feels great on my skin. It does get a little sticky on my skin, but I pat dry and it's gone. Love love love this toner.
Amanda F.
San Marcos, TX
Never knew how much a toner can change the way your face looks. I recently added this to my daily facial products and I've got to admit it is the best decision I've made so far! This product is a bit pricey but it's worth every cent! I love it and you would to!
Elizabeth C.
Sebastopol, CA
Nourish Organic is such a lovely organic product. I love this face toner because it really works!!! It's gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin it was my first time using it but it was more then great would definitely recommend this to a friend and other Nourish Organic products!!!
Andrea D.
This is an alcohol-free toner that you can buy off of the Nourish Organic website. It is completely natural, has no alcohol, cruelty free, USDA organic certified, has no artificial fragrances, and more! As soon as I spray this onto my face, I feel super refreshed and hydrated. (Try it on your chest, too! It really cleared up my light acne covering my chest.) The rosewater in the toner smells to die for; I feel like I'm at the spa when applying it! I recommend it for anyone with sensitive, normal, or dry skin. Purchase it for about $15 at Whole Foods, or on the Nourish Organic website, Amazon.com, or Vitacost.com! Totally one of my fave 2015 products.
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Amazing face toner love this product so much! It's very effective, not disappointing at all, great value and it's not pricey I've been using this toner for a whole know as a new user and I love it
Stephanie W.
Smells great, natural organic ingredients, works well to tone skin, bottle lasts a long time, fairly priced. I like this brand and will likely purchase in the future.
Gabrielle R.
Best face toner. It has done more for my skin than witch hazel! It helps my pores out so much and the price is super reasonable. I'm a first time buyer and after two weeks I will buy this for as long as it's on the market
Jodie H.
Indianapolis
This face toner makes your face feel so light and smooth it is a very gentle toner and I would totally recommend this to anyone. I bought this product at target
Selena W.
Freeport, Florida
I looooooooooooove this! I can't do my makeup without it. Trust me. It's so great. Get it. Try it. Love it.