BY NOURISH

Chemical Free Cruelty Free Concern Free As one of the first USDA certified organic skin care collections, Nourish contains only nutrient-rich organic fruits, vegetables plant extracts, guaranteed to treat even the most sensitive skin the way nature intended, by nourishing it. Lather up our gentle creamy hand cleanser. Let its soothing aloe, nourishing shea butter, healing quinoa protein proprietary blend of moisturizing essential oils wash away every trace of grime leave hands soft, refreshed naturally scented with the enchanting fragrance of organic fig apricot. Our Pledge of Purity br No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrochemicals, Artificial Fragrances or Preservatives, Silicones, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oils, Sulfates, Synthetic Dyes, Triclosan, EDTA or Aluminum. Gluten Free Vegan USDA Organic Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth At least 25% Post Consumer Recycled Con see more...

Johanna  D.
Johanna D.
Portland, OR
I love this wash! It leaves your hands feeling amazing. It also smells odd, but I like it. I love other products by this natural brand.
annabel s.
annabel s.
Leaves my skin feeling so soft, I loooove the smell too! I want to buy this all the time!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
How does it smell? is it drying?