Add a Photo

By NOURISH
#1663 in Facial Cleansers
Moisturizing Organic Face Cleanser with Cucumber + Watercress. Fragrance-free formula cleanses without drying or irritating. Penetrates deep into pores to dissolve dirt, oil and makeup. Packed with vitamins and antioxidants to nourish skin. This gentle cleanser washes away impurities without drying, irritating or causing redness. Cucumber hydrates and soothes. Watercress, rich in antioxidants, helps protect skin from free radical damage. Fragrance-Free. Alcohol-Free. Gluten-Free. Vegan.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Los Angeles, CA

I tried this cleanser when I received a travel sized in a Itsy subscription box. While it's not great at removing makeup, it does a good job of moisturizing. Personally, I like it as a morning cleanser to refresh and moisturize my face. I wish it was sold in a bottle with a pump, as the the product is a bit runny.
E G.
E G.
Goshen, IN

While I appreciate the natural ingredients in this product, it is not my favorite organic cleanser I have tried. I found that is was hard to rinse all of it off my face; I often felt like there was some left after I had tried to wipe it off. It did a fine job cleaning my skin but I have tried other organic products that I would buy before re-purchasing this one.

Join Now