BY NOURISH

You can feel truly good about your daily bath or shower when you cleanse your body with this organic hydrating blend of soothing aloe, nourishing coconut milk, antioxidant-rich Vitamin E, and a proprietary blend of moisturizing essential oils. It leaves skin smooth, soft, refreshed, and naturally scented with the relaxing fragrance of organic lavender and mint. • Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Purified Water, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Organic Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Organic Fragrance, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Organic Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Organic Althea Offinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract.No parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances or preservatives, silicones, propylene glycol, mineral oils, sulfates, synthetic dyes, triclosan, edta, or aluminum. • Gluten Free • Yeast Free • Wheat Free • Vegan see more...

• Does anyone know of any retailers that sale this product line? I ...6 Answers
  • Where do you buy this?7 Answers
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Scranton, PA
As someone who's been a vegan and trying to incorporate that into her every move, this product is a blessing. It's natural and organic, and not only does it smell great but it also contains the helpful perks of lavender scents including but not limited to: helping with anxiety, insomnia and relaxation. Highly recommend! I found it in Tj Maxx once but ever since had to order it online. It's a little tough to find but so worth it!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Monroe, GA
I love how this product is all natural and organic. The scent is absolutely amazing. I have sensitive skin and it makes me feel clean and doesn't strip my skin or irritate it. I've bought this in TJ Maxx a few times and I've also ordered it online
Ronda H.
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
This product is fantastic, it smells great and has a nice lavender scent that lingers somewhat but not is a bad way. Keeps body refreshed and the combinator of mint with lavender is great. I would recommend it to anyone and would buy it again.
Jade L.
Jade L.
Spring, TX
Lavender is one of my favorite scent because it really relaxes me. I would recommend using it if you are stressed or just love to relax. I use it about twice a week. I would definitely buy it again, it's a great product.
Zoë W.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I got this product as a gift and I really love it. The smell is nice and natural. I really like it for days after I've done yard work or feel really grimey. It definitely needs to be followed with lotion or moisturizer
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
I love the smell and relaxation! It's a good price and worth it. You will fall gently asleep #wellness
julie k.
julie k.
Everett, PA
This smells really good to me and makes me feel super clean this is a really good buy
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
This is a fantastic sulfate and paraben free body wash. It smells very minty and is even a little tingly when you use it. It isn't as moisturizing as other washes so I'd recommend it for summer use or for someone who already uses body lotion as part of their routine.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is organic so you do not have to worry about the ingredients. This smells great and leaves you feeling very refreshed. I would definitely recommend this product!
Athens, TN
I will take this moment to praise the whole Nourish Organics line. Everything I have ever used smells so wonderful and the textures are luxurious. From eye creams to body washes I absolutely love love love this line. I was first introduced via my Ipsy glam bag subscription. I wish I knew where this line was sold other than online. Bravo
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
Where do you buy this?
Athens, TN
Does anyone know of any retailers that sale this product line? I know you can purchase online but I would rather go to a store