Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum Apricot + Rosehip

Pure Hydrating with Apricot Rosehip Restores Moisture 2 Brightens Complexion 3 Revitalizes Skin with Essential Nutrients 4 For Normal to Dry Skin 5 100% Natural 6 USDA Certified Organic 7 Gluten Free 8 Vegan Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum is a highly concentrated treatment designed to deeply hydrate skin and reveal smoother, softer and more supple skin with improved tone. Enriched with antioxidants and essential fatty acids to regenerate skin and visibly reduce signs of stress and fatigue. Moroccan Argan Oil: Packed with restorative omega fatty acids to intensely hydrate and replenish. Apricot Kernel Oil: Moisturizes and softens skin while helping retain clarity and suppleness. Rosehip Oil: Smoothes skin texture and helps even out tone. Our Purity Pledge: No parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances or preservatives, silic

• I just started using it is have a very dry nose area and around m...1 Answers
  • Does this cause breakouts? I have some very dry p... Be the first to answer!
  • I've tried the Hey Honey face serum and I loved it but I ran out ...2 Answers
Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
I use this face oil as the last step in my routine every night. It is the first oil I ever put on my face and I was honestly so stressed to use it because I assumed any oil would make me break out. But I have never had a breakout from this! It has honestly changed my skin so much, made it super hydrated and glowy. I love slathering it all over my face and neck at night and waking up to super bouncy soft skin. Would highly recommend for anyone with dry sensitive skin, and a really great price too.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I never thought I would want to wear oils on my face, despite having a pretty dry face complexion. I got this in an ipsy bag and must say it has saved my life this winter. It is 0 degrees here and my skin is still hydrated. I do not use it in the morning before work because of the shinyness but I used it at night before bed and it leave my skin feeling so smooth the next day. I definitely recommend it!
Nicole M.
I love giving my face a good scrub clean first, then following up with this! I prefer to do this at night so I can add some extra and let it soak in overnight. My face feels so soft and I don't feel like I need to reapply like with other moisturizers. I LOVE that it's made in the USA!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
I couldn't find the product I am reviewing but it is from Promise Organics which is altogether an amazing brand. The ultra moisturizing argan creme facial cream with avocado smells and feels absolutely amazing. I LOVE applying it daily. It doesn't leave your face feeling oily or gross but light and airy super fan of the brand
Cristina C.
I love the smell of this and it is super hydrating. I have dry skin, but even with that I avoid my t-zone when I'm applying it. It doesn't absorb in right away, so give it time to absorb. If the price were lower I would buy it all the time.
Rebecca M.
Vancouver, WA
Received this as an Ipsy sample and loving it.

I only recently started using face oils and my has my skin been missing out!

It lasts all day and leaves my face soft, doesn't dry out and gives my face a nice glowy shine.

A little goes a long way, so less than a dime size amount should work fine.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
Okay this stuff has been a life save!!! It's cleared my skin. I had really bad acne scars and they are almost gone! It's also helped with my crazy dry skin!!! I love this stuff. I will be buying this again. It's a little pricey but sooo worth it!!!
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I'm torn with this product. I love how my skin looks in the morning after I use this overnight. However, its super super oily while you have it on. My hair gets stuck in it and it leaves a film on the pillow case BUT its worth it.
Jennifer  H.
I bought this and I was really excited because I am a huge fan of rose hips because of its anti aging properties, but this serum made my skin feel oily. So unfortunately I will not be purchasing anymore of this.
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
I received this in my ipsy bag a few months ago. Oh my do i love it! Makes my skin fell so soft and supple. Smells fresh and makes my skin glow. This will be part of my regimen from now on!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Did this break anyone out or make them just feel oily??
Does this serum absorb quickly?
Andrea D.
Hi! I've been really into green beauty and I'm becoming more mindful of what I put on my body. I love alcohol-free, cruelty-free, USDA organic certified, artificial fragrance-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, etc. products! I've recently purchased some skincare products from Nourish Organic and I love them! I have slightly sensitive and dry skin. The Nourish Organic Apricot and Rosehip Serum seems very hydrating, but I'm not sure exactly how it feels under makeup, how oily it feels on the skin, etc. If anyone has used it, I would love it if you left an answer about how you felt about it! Thanks so much, loves. <3
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
I've tried the Hey Honey face serum and I loved it but I ran out so I'm looking to try a different one. I've heard about this one but I'm wondering if it'll leave my face oily
Angelica W.
I have been looking for a serum to try out I have never used one before. My face is a mixture of oily and dry if anyone could recommend something that would be very helpful 🤗