BeautyHairMaui Moisture
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist

Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist

by Maui Moisture

#24 in Hair

Weightless coconut milk infuses this light mist blend along with sheer guava oil and mango butter. Use this lightweight blend daily without fear of built-up and give your hair a healthy glow and shine!

I am wondering if this would be a good shampoo and conditioner for my wavy hair?
Is this product good for thick hair? Does it detangle?
Does this work for frizz very well ?
Start your review of Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist!
Danita H.
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist uploaded by Danita H.
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist uploaded by Danita H.
Thank you Influenster and Maui for sending me this product to try out. First I would like to say that woah does it have a strong smell! I used it on my daughters ringlet curly hair and every time I walked into a room she was in I could smell it. I smelled it all day into the next day. I think I sprayed a little to much in her hair after her bath that her hair still looked wet even after it was dry. It did make her curls nice and bouncy but I just can't get over the smell. Is not a bad smell but a strong one. It made for easy brushing the next day as her curls knot up and they are hard to detangle. I would recommend this product for curly hair that's dry. A little goes a very long way. In the pic her hair is dry but looks wet cause of the oil spray. Her hair felt a little oily but that's probably cause I used to much. I think it weighed her curls down a little bit but that was my fault not knowing a little goes a long way.
Jacqueline  P.
Homestead, FL
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
Purchased at: Target
Beautiful hair mist! It’s definitely nourishing and moisturizing. I love the smell of coconut and it doesn’t leave your hair oily it’s super light and great to minimize dry hair.
Ashley  A.
Phoenix, AZ
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist uploaded by Ashley  A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Maui Moisture’s [product:maui-moisture-nourish-&-moisture-coconut-milk-weightless-oil-mist] looks #beautiful with its #tropical packaging and #stylish branding. However the actual product isn’t that great. It left my hair overly #oily and very heavy now I know it’s an #oilmist but it’s supposed to be #weightless and it’s definitely NOT. The only reason for the three stars is the #scent which is absolutely #stunning and #fresh made with creamy #coconutmilk, Light #GuavaOil and Wholesome #MangoButter .
Maya C.
Ypsilanti, MI
I like this, I use it on my hair before I use a blowdryer and it does wonders for me. A little goes a long way which I like and it give my hair a nice natural shine when I don't over do it. The smell is lovely as well.
Jasmine P.
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist uploaded by Jasmine P.
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist uploaded by Jasmine P.
If you have frizzy, dry or dull hair this is definitely an product for you!!! It smells great and is very light weight on the hair. It adds shine and softness to hair without being greasy!!! I will definitely recommend to anyone looking for an oil mist!!!
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist uploaded by Najowionnicole F.
Made for dry hair, its weightless and silicone free. it left my hair shinning and my new gray hair just sparkled. lol! I enjoyed it and glad it was sent to me by Influenster to review.
Deanna B.
Pittston , PA
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist uploaded by Deanna B.
I had never heard of a hair oil mist before being sent this product to try. I’ve really been missing out! This weightless oil mist comes in a cute blue bottle and smells amazing! I have extremely dry hair. I gave this oil mist a try for a week and I see a huge difference in the texture of my hair. It’s softer and feels healthier. If you have damage from styling give this weightless oil mist a try. You won’t be disappointed. I will purchase this line of hair products again.
Cheavon B.
Plainfield, NJ
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist uploaded by Cheavon B.
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist uploaded by Cheavon B.
I received this product for free in the #aloeforcurls #voxbox #complimentary #contest It smells AMAZING!! I suffer from dry hair and need products that's gonna give my hair that healthy glow ....this was it honey. Spritz my curls and they were luscious and bouncy. It did tame the frizz as well which is a plus. I can't wait to try the mouse and the gel The Influenster App . Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist The Influenster App
Brandy p9090 J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist uploaded by Brandy p9090 J.
I was under the assumption that most hair oils are created equal. I can now admit I was incorrect. This oil is extremely lightweight but not much is needed for hair hydration. Didn't leave hair, hands or brush oily or soaked of product. Would recommend for normal hair routine.
Tara E.
Marlton, NJ
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist uploaded by Tara E.
I got to use this the other day after I showered and I sprayed it in my hair a few times and oh my goodness the smell is literally tropical. Smells so amazing I love it and I loved how it gave my hair a bit of texture and it reminded me of using the beach waves for my hair. Not sure what it did to my hair other than making it smell good, but it was nice to get to use this product. I will use this a lot during the summer time too. All of these products were wonderful to try and I am a fan 1000% 😍
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle  P.
Walkersville, MD
il y a un an
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Weightless Oil Mist Will this help my dry, thin curly hair?
Forough D. il y a un an
I wouldnt try avocado and alomond oil its s great.
Cheavon B.
Plainfield, NJ
il y a un an
icyjo T. il y a un an
I really like how light it is