Hair CareHair ProductsShampooMaui Moisture
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo

Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo

by Maui Moisture

Weightless coconut milk infuses this light and creamy shampoo along with sheer guava oil and mango butter. Use this lightweight blend daily without fear of built-up and give your hair a healthy glow and shine!

what is the best shampoo for dry hair? i have been using this one and i like it. and other suggestions ?
I have seen that many talk about this shampoo is it really good? ?
Which Maui moisture product is best for curly/wavy hair and hydration?
Start your review of Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo!
Kathleen R.
i love the smell of this product, it lasts pretty long as well. it's not drying on the scalp. it doesn't strip it from it's natural oil.
Kyara T.
Philadelphia, PA
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Kyara T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This shampoo is so affordable and the quality exceeds the price . It makes my fine hair so soft and silky . I bought this because of the coconut , guava and mango butter. The smell is just amazing and not overpowering at all. I really like it 🌴🥥🥭
Mica S.
Lewes, DE
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Mica S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product smells good on the hair. It says it is for dry hair but it's better to use conditioner after shampooing your hair. If you have a short hair, you might want to squeeze a small amount. I am satisfied with it but the price is a little expensive for this size.
Vlada A.
London, London
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Vlada A.
This shampoo is sooo good! It smells like heaven, makes my hair so shiny and healthy. I have thin hair and this shampoo doesn't make my hair greasy after using it, it's very lightweight but still moisturising
Giedre K.
Ilford, Essex
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Giedre K.
I'm a big fan of Maui brand and this shampoo was saving my hair from drying out during cold weather. I have coloured hair so hydration is really important to me. I love how smooth and hydrated my hair feels after washing it. They don't feel tangled, dry or frisky. Would definitely recommend this for everyone as the price is amazing, it smells amazing and your hair will feel and look even better
Rae H.
Norman, OK
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Rae H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can not live without this product. I first got this from CVS. The 50% more bonus bottle caught me attention. Traditional shampoo even salon shampoo causes my hair dry out. This is the first aloe shampoo I have tried. You can feel the aloe in the consistency. I use a quarter sized amount and massage in. Rinse. Wash again. The first wash breaks up the build up and the second rinses it all away. Two washes gives me the most bouncy, soft, voluminous hair. I follow up with L’Oréal tangle free conditioner. I LOVELOVELOVE the aloe in this! Highly recommend aloe for any hair type. I have not tried the conditioner yet because I have sensitive skin and the one I currently use works well for me. I do plan to try Maui conditioner as I am fairly certain it’s amazing as well. I buy this at Walmart for $6. Cvs wants $10 for the same bottle (worth it if you hate Walmart). Having it is better than not so I’ll do whatever. My husband bought me this bottle! He knows how much a struggle without it. 😍🖤 #mauimoisture #maui #shampoo #aloe #hair #haircare #cvs #walmart #husband #girlgang Maui Moisture Nourish & Moisture Coconut Milk Shampoo For Dry Hair 13 Fl Oz
Laura R.
Gas City, IN
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Laura R.
I love this shampoo . Ive tried several types. I love the way it smells. The coconut iscmy favorite. I have long strait hair and it makes my hair soft and silky. Its priced to fit almost any budget. Highly recommend ❤
Lexi B.
Tulsa, OK
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Lexi B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely my go to whenever I go a long time in between wash days to refresh my hair. It adds shine back into my curls and defines them back to their natural pattern. The slip could be a little better. I wouldn’t use it as my go to when I need to detangle my hair.
Noha A.
Hawthron East, VIC
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Noha A.
This shampoo and condition give my hair moisture he need which make it feel Fresh and healthy [product:maui-moisture-nourish-&-moisture-coconut-milk-shampoo]
Lisa T.
Rexburg, ID
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Lisa T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. It doesn’t strip my hair of moisture. My hair feels nourished and moisturized after I shower. It has a sweet smell too![product:maui-moisture-nourish-&-moisture-coconut-milk-shampoo]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...