BeautyHair ProductsMaui Moisture
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner

Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner

by Maui Moisture

Weightless coconut milk infuses this light and creamy conditioner blend along with sheer guava oil and mango butter. Use this lightweight blend daily without fear of built-up and give your hair a healthy glow and shine!

Does it help develop curls? And does it help with thick hair?
Is it just me or does this product kind of straighten your hair? I think I got the wrong product for my hair?
I just bought this and have never used this brand. How moisturizing is it for dry, and very breakable hair?
Start your review of Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner!
Kandice H.
Kansas City
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner uploaded by Kandice H.
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner uploaded by Kandice H.
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell of this shampoo + conditioner. The price point is great considering the quality. It made my hair so smooth and tamed my frizz. I don’t recommend if you have oily hair, though. Maui Moisture Nourish & Moisture Coconut Milk Shampoo
Megan G.
Monticello, KY
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner uploaded by Megan G.
Giving this product 4 stars because it doesn’t leave my hair as soft as some of my other conditioners but I love the fact that it is silicone free and smells amazing! It does feel like it brings moisture into my hair
Laura R.
Gas City, IN
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner uploaded by Laura R.
This is my favorite condtioner I have tried almost all of the types even if it didnt match my hair type. I highly recommend and it fits amy budget. My favorite is the coconut it smells so good its for thick curly hair my hair is strait but it does fantastic on my hair. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND...
Ruby C.
Jacksonville, TX
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner uploaded by Ruby C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the conditioner made my hair super soft and it works great with the shampoo.
isaiah 3.
Fontana, CA
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner uploaded by isaiah 3.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite conditioner . I use to use the ogx curl enhancing conditioner but I heard it wasn’t a good brand so I switched to this one n it is so much better my curls look a lot better than when I was using the other conditioner . It’s smells great as well n really helps with the frizz .
Bella G.
Morgan Hill, CA
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner uploaded by Bella G.
love this product I used to have very rough, dry hair. This conditioner helped make my hair healthier, so now I can style my hair more often.
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner uploaded by Cindy S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like the product, it smells a lot of coconut, my favorite color for everything, it leaves the hair soft but a bit heavy is the only bad thing about the product the next day you have to wash it again because it looks greasy, but it is very good and clearly nourishes much hair
Danny D.
Washington, DC
I love this smell, it's a good product, but I feel my hair need a bigger moisturizer 😔 It's a perfect product for wavy girls! #haircare
Jaden H.
Omaha, NE
This conditioner was very good for the price point. It’s really thick and seemed to be fairly hydrating. I rated it 4 stars because it isn’t the best conditioner I have, but it is very good for a drug store product. I also appreciate the clean ingredients and that it is curly girl method approved.
Rae C.
Medina
This stuff is so moisturizing. I need it because my hair is so dry. It’s not very expensive
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
 megan Z.
Galivants Fry, SC
il y a 3 ans
Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Conditioner does anyone else have irritated scalp? It says that it has no chemicals and is all natural so I hope it won't cause issues. I tried it once and so far so good! Just wondering if it's the product or just a lucky day.
Shawna C. il y a 3 ans
This product contains a formaldehyde releaser called "Imidazolidinyl urea." It is a skin irritant. My personal experience is that the heavy fragrance did give me and my daughter a rash after about month of use.