BY NOURISH

Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
First, I didn't notice any difference with just using soap to clean my face, and I have sensitive skin. Second, the smell is not that great. I don't know if I got a bad batch, but it's very runny and definitely doesn't do any better than normal soap. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, but it's usable if you get it as a gift.
Annie S.
Columbus, OH
I love this product. Bought it on a whim because it was on sale and I love what it's done for my skin. It's gentle, but does keep my face feeling fresh and so clean (clean). The smell is very subtle. I LOVE that it's all organic and not full of chemicals.
Influenster M.
I love the fact that this is all natural but it does leave my face feeling like it has a film over it and a little sticky. I don't notice a big difference but it also does not make me break out which makes it okay in my book because almost anything I put on my face breaks me out.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in my ipsy bag last month and I have to say I'm not impressed. It does make my skin much softer than normal cleansers but the smell is AWFUL and I just can't get past it!