NOUNOU Nourishing Illuminating Shampoo & Cream Conditioner Travel Set uploaded by Haley P.

BY DAVINES #82 in Haircare Sets

Davines Nounou Nourishing Illuminating Shampoo & Cream Conditioner Travel Set see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
I never used these products before but I hope to use them soon. I always hear good reviews about it. I really want to give them a try.
Rachel A.
NouNou works wonders! If your hair is color treated or just dull and in need of some moisture and nourishment, this is the way to go!
Jessi M.
Grand Prairie, TX
One of the best shampoo and conditioners I’ve used! I love the packaging and the reusable tips they give for them! Amazing products!
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Laura S.
Thelma, KY
Made my hair soooooooooo soft and kept the frizz under control. My stylist used it on me and then I bought some for myself.
Melissa E.
San diego, Ca
This product is rich natural very essential oils and organic in ingredients. The scent is amazing and the brand is great
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Davine’s has very high quality hair products. They are very moisturizing and creamy. I enjoyed when i used them
Jennifer K.
Orland Park, IL
Great product! I noticed my hair feels softer, smells great, and a little goes a long way!
Natalie G.
Doral, FL
Cabello seco??? Esto es un necesario, huele muy bien, y el olor se mantiene por días. Hidrata el cabello, lo deja suave y manejable. Preferiblemente para cabello seco. Lo he comprado varias veces y recomiendo 100%