NOUNOU Nourishing Illuminating Shampoo & Cream Conditioner Travel Set uploaded by Haley P.

BY DAVINES #84 in Haircare Sets

Davines Nounou Nourishing Illuminating Shampoo & Cream Conditioner Travel Set see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
Davines products are a MUST have for me! My hair dresser introduced myself and my daughter to this line and we are both now truly in love! The shampoo lathers up so nicely and gets my hair so clean. The conditioner is A-mazing! You brush it through your hair and leave it on for 5 min while you shower and when you rinse the conditioner out, your hair feels like pure silk!! I am now using the body wash and hand lotion as well!! Oh and the scent?! AMAZING!! This is my favorite hair products ever!
Molly N.
Beaverton, OR
I am a pro hairstylist & I carry Davines exclusively. Davines has amazing ingredients & fair trade (bonus!). NOU NOU is one of my absolute fav shampoos and conditioners from Davines, the scent is refreshing yet slightly earthy. This shampoo and conditioner is meant for repair damaged hair.
Tia M.
Everett, WA
I absolutely love Davines products! I rotate several to get an ultimate clean and healthy look for my hair! I’ve been using for about 2 years! No build up and smells so good! I use it on all types of hair in my home! Probably my favorite of all time!
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
Best set ever! I have been using this for over 7 years. The most beautiful lather! It doesn’t compare AT ALL TO anything. It is RICH and packed with great ingredients! I buy this all the time! I will always repurchase this!
Miranda O.
Grand Prairie, TX
I loved this shampoo and conditioner. You really feel the difference from any other shampoo you’ve used before. It added so much moisture back into my hair. And the smell is great! I would definitely repurchase
Daphney M.
Brought my hair back to life. I love the smell of it and the results are like no other. My only issue with it is the price :/ it’s expensive but totally worth the money
Haley P.
Maryville , IL
Obsessed with these products! Smells great & leaves my hair the best it’s ever been. No frizz, adds volume, shiny, and healthy. I do not have better things to say. I will be repurchasing this forever. It also lasts a whole too.
Mariel D.
Madrid, Madrid
Great for the hair, the conditioner works wonder if you live it for the time you should, I love this products because I use my hair all natural and I need something to protect it and have it looking fantastic!!
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
I really like this brand. The nounou conditioner is great on my over processed hair. I leave it on for hours at a time to really make my hair soft. Its expensive but it lasts a fair amount of time.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
These are the products I have in my shower right now. I got them from the salon I usually go to in town. They keep my hair feeling so good and so healthy