Hair CareHair ProductsShampooNoughty
NOUGHTY Detox Dynamo Clarifying Shampoo

NOUGHTY® Detox Dynamo Clarifying Shampoo

by Noughty

Gently clarify and detox hair to banish build up.

Time to detox? Lift away build-up caused by urban pollution, hard water, chlorine or just the general residue left by styling products. Detoxifying peppermint and sorrel leaf extracts help this 97% natural blend to gently cleanse, purify and remove build up, leaving hair feeling fresh and clean. Go on, be a knockout.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
House of Oils: Our unique blend of plant oils assists in boosting the strength of hair, improves suppleness, smoothness and shine, and helps to reduce damage and breakage. This is natural nurture for manes, and we use the best of these potent moisturisers.

Sugars, minerals and betanin in sugar beet extract condition the hair.

Peppermint extract helps to purify and hydrate the hair.

Sorrel extract contributes to cleansing and moisturising locks in need of a detox.

Fragrance: Fresh peppermint scent.

DIRECTIONS
Wet hair thoroughly. Put a small amount of shampoo in the palm of one hand and rub your palms together to activate the shampoo. Massage into hair working from root to tip for a feather-soft lather. If needed, add water for more lather. Rinse completely from scalp to ends. Repeat if necessary.

For best results, follow with any Noughty Conditioner as preferred.

INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Sorbate, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rumex Acetosella (Sorrel) Extract, Phenoxyethanol.

Does it helps with hard water build up? Also does it leaves your hair feeling dry? NOUGHTY® Detox Dynamo Clarifying Shampoo
HooW goodnis this on 3b/3c curly hair? I’ve had some good and bad turnouts with this brand and i meed a new cleanser that can get product and dirt out especially with my hair being curly? Any suggestions?
Is this a 'greasy' like shampoo or is this now a staple in your hair care routine? Need some eco-recommendations!
Start your review of NOUGHTY® Detox Dynamo Clarifying Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
This shampoo is great!!! It is awesome for removing build up of products and hard water. It can be a little drying so I recommend a good conditioner and not for daily washes. I have wavy/curly very fine hair and use it 1-2 times a week in addition to a moisturize shampoo and conditioner.
sammie W.
NOUGHTY® Detox Dynamo Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by sammie W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got the volume shampoo and conditioner and the color bomb shampoo and conditioner I didn't like the scent of the color bomb it smelt like old lady bathroom spray or something weird lol the volume shampoo smells amazing and left my hair super soft and smelt like a fruity scent
Celeste V.
Amsterdam, Noord
Not the best, it’s okay... I do prefer other brands over this one, but if it’s available, I would use it
Victoria R.
Manalapan, NJ
I like the smell, the packaging is great and the promise of it being a cleaner brand is amazing but what I don’t like is it’s hard to squeeze out, that’s why I always don’t like these tube bottles. The other thing I don’t like is instead of the shampoo being smooth and going on smooth it’s more clumpier of a consistency therefore on my long hair difficult to spread evenly so I find I use twice as much as other clean brands. It does give me a nice look, and my hair feels and looks great but you do need even more shampoo if you’re wearing hairspray or gel.
Emily T.
Pawtucket, RI
A really great clarifying shampoo without silicones. It lathers nicely and gets my hair residue free without making it too dry or tangly. I could use this every wash day if needed—for now I’m doing it once a week while I experiment with products so I don’t get too weighed down.
Amanda V.
Brooklyn, NY
This works well in clarifying the scalp! I usually use this every 3 washes with my scalp massager and it really works. Def pair with a good hydrating conditioner as this alone will leave your hair dry and in need of moisture. It still does the job in clarifying.
Ashley E.
Simpsonville, SC
It really gets your scalp clean. It smells amazing of peppermint. Scrub your scalp for 5 minutes and let it sit while you wash your face. Rinse it out! It does not lather much but it is sulfate free. I would buy it again!
Gemma T.
Clacton on sea, Essex
Perfect for wash day! I have curly hair and this really helps detox my scalp once a week and refresh my hair from buildup Cheap price for the quality, would recommend to all curly girls 💕
Simona P.
Liverpool, Merseyside
NOUGHTY® Detox Dynamo Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Simona P.
I love this product it has a light and fresh scent. After washing my hair feels clean and light. I always use a conditioner to nourish my hair. I have used other shampoos of this type and they made my hair too dry. I also love the very competitive price.
JLouise S.
perth
NOUGHTY® Detox Dynamo Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by JLouise S.
Just received recently honestly not a bad product will do more of an updated review After a few uses however used for the first time today and hair is feeling great