BY ROGER MICHELL

Anna Scott (Julia Roberts) is the world's most famous movie star. William Thacker (Hugh Grant) owns a travel bookstore in the quaint neighborhood of Notting Hill. When their paths cross, the couple comes to face the ultimate question: can two people fall in love with the whole world watching?

Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Es una de mis peliculas favoritas, me encantan las romanticas... un final perfecto! recommendada para un domingo tranquilo
Monica G.
Bethesda, MD
I'm sure we've all seen this and love both actors! Everything they've played in I've loved and this was no different.
Edna F.
South Williamson, KY
This is such a great movie. I love to watch it whenever it comes on tv. Love all of Julia Roberts movies tho.
ALEJANDRA P.
Orange City, FL
I think what happens in this movie is more common than we think, I feel identified. Worth watching, nice cast.
Charlotte H.
Great romantic comedy. I get a similar vibe when watching Love Actually. The characters are well developed.
Brittany S.
Kent, WA
What a feel good film. Hugh Grant is so good and quirky in this movie. It takes romance to a whole new level.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Great 90s romance movie. It's very sweet entertaing and worth a watch. I enjoyed it and it made me smile!
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
It was an alright movie. It is a typical love story. It will have you smiling and laughing and awing
melissa k.
Willmar, MN
Such a fun romantic comedy. I have always been a big Julia fan and this movie does not disappoint.
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Esta pelĂ­cula debe de estar excelente ya que trabaja unas de las mejores actrices julian roberts
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
This movie is so throwback isn't it
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who did u love better Julia or Hugh ?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who else thinks hugh grant is a handsome man??? 🙌😍
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Does this have Brendan Frazier in it?