BY ROGER MICHELL

Anna Scott (Julia Roberts) is the world's most famous movie star. William Thacker (Hugh Grant) owns a travel bookstore in the quaint neighborhood of Notting Hill. When their paths cross, the couple comes to face the ultimate question: can two people fall in love with the whole world watching?

Anissa M.
La Quinta, CA
I actually own this movie. Got it as a gift and hadnt even seen it yet. Once i watched it it was great! Love julia roberts and every movie shes in! Shes a good actor!
Molika S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Yet another favorite movie starring Julia Roberts. I am such a long time fan of her since runaway bride and pretty woman. I think having Hugh Grant in this movie just make it that much better and deserve the 5 stars rating. If you are a sucker for rom com than this would be the movie for you!
Jessica C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of those movies that I watch every time it's on tv. I love the story line. The idea of meeting and falling in love with someone so far out of your reach. Julia Roberts is such a brilliant actress and hugh grant really brings his charming brit a game in this love story.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
A cute movie for a rainy afternoon on the couch. Nothing exciting but it's a typical Julia Roberts or Hugh Grant RomCom. It's quite predictable and I wouldn't say clever at any turn but an easy watch that you can see more than once on lazy boring days.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH
This is one of those movies that wasn't really an award winner and when I saw it the first time, I probably thought, "that was cute." But, by the same token, when I'm flipping channels and catch it half-way through or even close to the end, I ALWAYS STOP AND WATCH IT! it's just a sweet movie that makes you feel good.
Joella D.
waco, TX
"I'm just a girl, asking a boy to love her" A quirky "english film" that has really well developed characters, and a great story about meeting someone and falling in love. Well worth watching.
Kristin P.
Modesto , CA
This is still one of my all-time favorite movies to date! Yes, it's in the category of sappy romances I suppose, but it has a great addition of humor and some really great supporting characters.
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA
Cute movie. I love Julia Roberts as an actress. She's just so good. It's a story anyone who's ever fallen in love can relate to. Not necessarily the situation but the emotions of it.
Kristina G.
Humble, TX
William Thacker is me; just weird enough to still be approachable, yet still endearingly odd. I loved watching the relationship between the 2 mains and also the wacky flatmate. Haha
sheena m.
Lamar, CO
This movie has its charms don't get me wrong, its just not memorable. I didn't find it as moving as other romantic comedies, its a nice Saturday morning lazy day kind of movie
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
This movie is so throwback isn't it
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who did u love better Julia or Hugh ?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who else thinks hugh grant is a handsome man??? 🙌😍
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Does this have Brendan Frazier in it?