BY RALPH LAUREN

Ralph Lauren Notorious for Women 2.5 oz 75 ml EDP SprayWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Keely T.
I am completely satisfied with this company! This scent is amazing! (To die for) its a little pricey but so worth it. Its super long lasting as well! I'm a repeat buyer!
Adrianne R.
Augusta, GA
Absolutely love this scent! I find that it wears very well on me. I put this on in the morning before school or work, and by the end of the day still smells lovely! I love how it wears, at the absolute end of the day, it has a dark sultry vanilla note that is the last to wear off. I don't have anything in my collection remotely close to this. I prefer this for the fall season and find it geared towards nighttime, but I like to wear it all day.
Jill W.
Loudon, TN
I love the clean sent of this perfume and I always get compliments every time I wear it! It is a fresh subtle sent and easy to wear...it is not to strong or to powerful to wear to work or in close quarters! I have and will continue to repurchase this perfume!
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
This scent is to die for! I could bathe in it. It's great for date night or really anything that you need a little extra confidence for. I feel like a hot tamale whenever I go out with it on and I get loads of compliments!
Brienna O.
Notorious by Ralph Lauren is my favorite fragrance! Ive used Notorious sense it came out and I can't stop buying it! It smells amazing and the smell last so long! I would recommend this to any women who wants to smell amazing! Everybody should try this fragrance!
Ashleigh J.
I love this fragrance. It is just the right amount of a subtle floral scent. It is a bit pricey but it is well worth it because a little goes a long way. I will purchase in the future and would recommend the product to a friend of family member in the figure.
Lindsay C.
This is one of my go to scents. The packaging is beautiful, it lasts all day, and my husband loves it. It's not too expensive, and I make sure I always have a bottle on hand.
Beth G.
Kewaunee, WI
Great fragrance always a quality product well worth the price. I have been wearing Ralph Lauren fragrances since high school they have always been a favorite.
Angel M.
Grindstone, PA
My boyfriend had bought this perfume for me as a gift. The smell is awesome. The smell lasted the whole day. It does cost alot of money but well worth it.
Julie M.
Spencerport, NY
Is a little bit strong. But I felt confident wearing it and it last a long time. I would wear it again and I always receive compliments on it.