Notions Marketing Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kit - Vibrant uploaded by Stephanie H.Notions Marketing Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kit - Vibrant uploaded by Kira H.

BY NOTIONS MARKETING

Give your plain tees a personal touch with the tulip one-step-tie-dye kit. It comes with 3 squeeze bottles with dye, 4 latex-free protective gloves and 20 rubber bands to help you create your own designs and patterns. These dyes are perfect for use on natural fibers. Dyes up to 8 shirts. T-shirts sold separately. see more...

• I bought this today at Walgreens and found it for... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually work? I've never done a tie die shirt. It seem...1 Answers
  • Are the colors vibrant and stay well after tie tying then washing?2 Answers
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
I loveeeee tie-dye. It's so fun and cool to see how your project turns out. I definitely recommend this if youre looking for something fun to do .
Stephanie H.
Plainfield, NJ
Made the most beautiful shirt with this and it has been washed countless times. Never fades and doesn't rub off on other clothes. Great value
michelle t.
Carteret, NJ
I love this. I do it all the time with my brother, its amazing. the shirts come out great and we even did shorts
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
This make tie dying very easy and fun to do! The colors are vibrant and last for a long time.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
This is really fun and easy to do. It is fun to See how it turns out in the end. The colors come out really bright. Better than others kits similar to this. Not a bad price either!
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Mega Parent Expert
This is really fun and easy to do! You can do all kinds of things with this kit!
LisaAnn Y.
Really simple kit! Great fun for any age (with supervision for younger children of course) and it's always fun to see the results! Wears well (we wash in cold) have some shirts just beginning to fade after 2 years of wear. Making new shirts for Independence Day this year with a bunch of kids and moms.
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
Not sure if this is the exact same product but it is the same brand. my summer project that I wanted to do with my sibling was tie dying so I ordered two Tulip kits off of amazon. it claimed that could make 9 projects and another could make 32. while I am pretty sure all of the dye only colored about 9 projects total, that was expected. it was really convenient and there were a generous amount of rubber bands that were nice, sturdy, and not cheap feeling at all. the gloves included were also really great. I think I may have to do this again one day.
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
I love tulip tye dye! It's very vibrant and it's the brand that I use the most. I'm an avid tie dyer and tulip has a big variety of colors at an affordable price. It doesn't fade from my experience and that definitely makes it a win!
Kristina S.
Brown deer , WI
These kits are fantastic! I use them with my campers and the kids I nanny. Set up is super easy, unlike some other messy kits that involve finding buckets to stir the dye in along with 80 other steps. Colors are vibrant and long lasting as well!
Ashley A.
Creve Coeur, IL
Are the colors vibrant and stay well after tie tying then washing?
Maryy D.
Does this actually work? I've never done a tie die shirt. It seems really look I'm dien to try it.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I bought this today at Walgreens and found it for only $2.99 because it was on clearance. I bought it for my ten-year-old daughter for her birthday and I was wondering if it actually really works like is it good like what is everybody's opinions on it?