Arts & EntertainmentHobbies & Creative ArtsArt PencilsNotions Marketing
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 72 Count (03599TN)

Notions Marketing Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 72 Count (03599TN)

Prismacolor premier colored pencils 72 count (03599tn)

¿de que tan buena calidad son?
Are these good for beginners?
Are these really pigmented in color?
Start your review of Notions Marketing Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 72 Count (03599TN)!
How would you rate this product?
Sonya M.
Ravenna, OH
Notions Marketing Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 72 Count (03599TN) uploaded by Sonya M.
I absolutely love prismacolor pencils!!! The color is vibrant and they blend effortlessly!!!! The only problem would be when i sharpen them they sometimes break so then I have to try again and before you know it the whole pencil is gone...... But that's the only bad thing i can think of...other than that they are my faves!!!!
Judy L.
Troy
Notions Marketing Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 72 Count (03599TN) uploaded by Judy L.
Prismacolor Pencils are my go-to colored pencil. I like the way they lay color on the paper, and the shades are gorgeous. They have a soft core that makes shading and shadows a snap. The tin in which they come is essential to maintaining the segregation of Prismacolor from other brands I own. It's easy to travel with the pencils because they are stored.Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, 24 Assorted Colors/set
Trehana H.
Hammondsport, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Notions Marketing Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 72 Count (03599TN) uploaded by Trehana H.
They are the best oil pencils on the market they blend beautifully and they are nice and smooth to color with deffinetly my favorite colored pencils by far worth the money
Ashley S.
hickory NC
Notions Marketing Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 72 Count (03599TN) uploaded by Ashley S.
I loveeee these they are so pigmented and so smooth! They are the best pencils I’ve ever used. I’m an artist and I create portraits and try realism so these work really well for that especially on strathmore toned grey paper. These are some of the drawings I’ve created with these pencils
Ragen C.
N Salt Lake, UT
Notions Marketing Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 72 Count (03599TN) uploaded by Ragen C.
I Love these colored pencils. Prismacolor has an incredible formula for their pencils. I love them. Fun tip, to get the most vivid work, use Multi Media paper, or paper for bleedproof pens. It makes the lead go more smoothly and makes blending so much easier!!
Emily Y.
Notions Marketing Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 72 Count (03599TN) uploaded by Emily Y.
These pencils are super opaque and blend in really nicely. I love prism a color and feel like the 72 count lasts a while. (Attached is one of the drawings I have done with prismacolor pencils)
Tara R.
Montclair, NJ
Notions Marketing Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 72 Count (03599TN) uploaded by Tara R.
I feel like this is the best set with the absolute best value! The prisma color pencils blend so beautifully unlike any other colored pencils, and the amount of range and depth in this specific pack utilizes enough value to be spent. I like to specifically use mine on face charts, since I’m a design student.
Adriane E.
La Porte, TX
There is no better quality than Prismacolor. I particularly love their watercolor pencils.
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
These colored pencils are a wonderful investment for artists of all ages. I love the color range, depth of pigmentation, the harness/softness of the lead that looks for beautiful shading and color variation and the packaging. But more than anything I love that these are such high quality - you can really tell when you sharpen them. They’re buttery and sharpen beautifully - no waste from shoddy construction and breakage. Take care of these and they will last a long time and help you create beautiful art!
Lindsey B.
Louisville, OH
These are great for all ages 7 and up! They are precise when coloring in small areas. They shade well and glide on the paper very smooth. The color selection is vibrant and essential for coloring almost anything!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alex S.
Aberdeen City , Aberdeen
il y a un an
Kaela B. il y a un an
The premier colored pencils. That’s what I used when I first started and I still use it.